SPOILER !! Week Nov 21

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone found this early, so I decided post it here too

From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/comings-and-goings

Monday November 21
Adrienne and Lucas's wedding comes to a halt.
Gabi and Chad meet to discuss their changing relationship.

Tuesday November 22
Adrienne is comforted by Sonny, who comes up with a way to help his mother solve her dilemma.
Kate encourages Chad to move on with Gabi.

Wednesday November 23
Theo tells Abe that Valerie is a liar.
Abigail attempts to reach out to Chad.

Thursday November 24
"Days of our Lives" is preempted.

Friday November 25
"Days of our Lives" is preempted.

I am totally shocked by Kate encouraging Chad to move on with Gabi. Because that shows that she really does genuinely like Gabi. I questioned that since Gabi is both young and another woman so I just assumed she would be upon by Kate as a natural enemy. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

Of course as my avatar *Thanks again Katmouse* shows I can't approve of Kate giving Chad that encouragement. Plus there's the pesky little problem that Abigail isn't dead. But as much as I disapprove of Kate in many ways her pro-Gabi sentiment misguided though it may be in this case makes me think she ain't all bad. :)

Here are the correct spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday November 21:

Gabi and Chad meet to discuss their changing relationship.

Adrienne and Lucas’s wedding comes to a halt.

Tuesday November 22:

Adrienne is comforted by Sonny, who comes up with a way to help his mother solve her dilemma.

JJ confesses a secret to Rafe.

Wednesday November 23:

Paul and Steve investigate the Hernandez family shipments.

Thursday November 24:

"Days of our Lives" is preempted on Thursday.

Friday November 25:

"Days of our Lives" is preempted on Friday.

Monday November 21:

Gabi and Chad meet to discuss their changing relationship. [This is more evidence that Salemites are better at discussing relationships than maintaining them.]

Adrienne and Lucas’s wedding comes to a halt. [No surprise here. The shocker would have been it coming to a successful completion.]

Tuesday November 22:

Adrienne is comforted by Sonny, who comes up with a way to help his mother solve her dilemma. [Pity poor Sonny for having such problem parents. Of course in Salem who has normal parents?]

JJ confesses a secret to Rafe. [Poor Rafe. His true love appears headed to the slammer, his brother is a sleaze, his father is a killer and a sleaze, and now somebody is cheating on his little sister.]

Wednesday November 23:

Paul and Steve investigate the Hernandez family shipments. [Naturally, they don't seem to be inclined to share their information with poor Roman who badly needs some good publicity for his scandal-plagued police department.]

Theo tells Abe that Valerie is a liar. [Of course she's a liar. Many adult women who sail into Salem are liars. Psycho Summer, elephant-loving Serena, and crazy Kristen are just a few examples.]

I questioned that since Gabi is both young and another woman so I just assumed she would be upon by Kate as a natural enemy.
Well, Kate's got no designs on Chad (yet), and Gabi's not dating one of Kate's sons (yet), so this makes some sense for the character. LOL
edge of my seat.jpg
EXCITING!!!!

edge-of-my-seat-jpg.3715

EXCITING!!!!
No wonder the poor cat is bored. In addition to be being repeatedly subjected to inane plots and awful characters like psycho Summer and slimy Dario, his/her interest in the show probably dipped after the departure of a fellow feline, Jordan Ridgeway's cat, Arthur. Although never seen on screen, Arthur's emphatic, nuanced meows brought more life to the episodes in which they were heard than many of the human actors who were saddled with poorly crafted lines and plots.

Back