SPOILER !! Week Nov 28

Jen Jen furious with Laura? I'm not sure furious would be the word I'd use if I found out my mother knew my child was alive and she allowed me to grieve and fall into a drugs and alcohol stupor. The fact that Andre knew is fine, he's horrible. (perfectly played slimy person) But how could Laura do that to her own child????

I too am shocked they remembered Bo's death, and wonder if Hope will remember it?

I'm going to need to see a scene where Shawn and Ciara visit Hope in jail and they all remember Bo. Bonus points to the show if they surprise us with another Ghost Bo appearance. And I need Rafe to NOT be in this scene at all.

Glad to see Thanksgiving as well. I wonder how Brady Thanksgiving will be handled without Caroline and Hope and Eric.

Monday November 28:

JJ goes to the attic and makes a stunning discovery! [JJ, Salemites are big on tunnels and secret passages, but not attics. Anyway, whom did you see up there -- fugitive Jeremy "Touch the Sky Airlines" Horton, Horton the Tiger, a still-alive Nick Fallon (harbored by Julie), or Jett Carver who hasn't contacted his poor Uncle Abe in years?]

Tuesday November 29:

Marlena tries to get through to Brady. [Good luck with that Marlena. Brady has probably moved to another dimension.]

Wednesday November 30:

Adrienne finally decides between Justin and Lucas. [Good grief, Adrienne, you were ready to marry poor Lucas, but still had a thing for cheating Justin? This is the sorriest display of relationship dysfunction since Jenny's Jack-Love Doctor dating contest.]

Hope finds an unlikely ally in prison. [Hope, if you were't in a women's prison, I'd be hoping for a reunion with your old mugging accomplice, Dr. Richard Baker.]

Thursday December 1:

Jennifer is furious when she realizes Laura knew about Abigail. [Give her one of your best rants, Jenny. She deserves it. But however intense your performance is, it will be nothing compared to what Brady is going to dish out to Shane, Kim, and Victor when he learns the ugly truth about Jeannie T.'s bizarre departure.]

Friday December 2:

Shawn and Rafe go over the events leading up to Stefano’s death. [Sorry, guys, you can go over the facts until the cows come home, but absent an only-in-Salem development, you won't find anything useful.]

Hope finds an unlikely ally in prison. [Hope, if you were't in a women's prison, I'd be hoping for a reunion with your old mugging accomplice, Dr. Richard Baker.]
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Anyway, whom did you see up there -- fugitive Jeremy "Touch the Sky Airlines" Horton, Horton the Tiger, a still-alive Nick Fallon (harbored by Julie), or Jett Carver who hasn't contacted his poor Uncle Abe in years?]
I'd give anything to see him encounter Horton the Tiger!

I can't help but wonder if Stefano was terminally ill, and the ruling will be changed to "suicide by cop". :)
This would be one of those only-in-Salem rulings. Regardless of whether Hope was provoked by the Phoenix, she's still guilty of a homicide.
Our luck, some secret security camera footage will be found and newly created scenes will show someone behind her shooting Stefano, then quickly high-tailing it out of the DiMansion. :sarcasm:
This would be a typically absurd Salem development -- an unseen, unknown shooter. It would also require the usual rewriting of history. Every viewer knows that Stefano didn't worry about security. He never hired competent guards or installed a security system of any kind. In fact, if Harold had told him that the mice were running amok in the DiMansion kitchen, the Phoenix would have been too cheap to buy traps.

20111027075056718.jpg

Time for dinner, guys. No cats, no traps, no
nothing. The DiMansion is a paradise for us
mice. Thank you, Stefano.

Great spoilers! Sounds like some progression is finally happening, maybe we will get a jolly Days this year instead of the 'Noir" feeling last year.

Sadly I speculate that Adrienne is going to end up choosing Justin over Lucas. All the signs of people not showing up, Adrienne's stockings rip, and her passing out could been signs to her she wasn't meant to marry Lucas. Even Steve questions Adrienne. I think it's almost certainly seeming that way to me. Though this could be to shock the audience if she does actually marry Lucas.

Now we all clearly see why Laura was unsympathetic to Chad during "Abigail's passing". She knew all along and I am sure she still meant every single word she said to Chad. Though that is pretty messed up to allow your own daughter to spiral downward in addiction as a result. Though we do all know Laura isn't exactly all there upstairs in the head anyways as Kate pointed out LOL. Does not surprise me she was working with Andre.

I can't wait for Deidre Hall (Marlena) to be portraying Hattie Adams again in prison. Oh please keep Hope in prison for 25 years if it means we get plenty of doses of Hattie antics!

Last edited by a moderator:
More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11009564/7/#new

Monday, November 28, 2016
Theo is disappointed when Abe brings Valerie for Thanksgiving.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Gabi and Chad share a close moment, which Jennifer witnesses.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Claire and Theo decide to take their relationship to the next level.

Thursday, December 1, 2016
Adrienne is rushed to the hospital.

Friday, December 2, 2016
Sonny tries to break up the argument between Justin and Lucas.
Jennifer once again tries to convince Abigail to let Chad know she’s alive.

Yeah, Phil appears to be tied up, and Deimos is yelling at him, (still wanting to know who is father of Chloe's baby) Tis a shame Nicole probably never sees that.

Phil is also gagged, Deimos pulls the gag off him, some goon is standing behind Deimos, so it appears Phil was kidnapped, maybe knocked out, he appears groggy. Deimos is sure bent on learning who the father is, for some reason.

Last edited:
Back