SPOILER !! Week Nov 4

Lani makes a heartbreaking decision. [If it's the idiotic notion that she has to dump Eli to placate crazy Gabi, I'll throw things at the TV screen.]

Kayla and Haley work to save Jennifer’s life. [It's a good thing that these two were around to help Jenny. As of now, they seem to be the only doctor and nurse available in Salem. (Yes, Sarah is supposed to be a doctor, but she's too preoccupied with her own personal drama to worry about patients.) (Bring back Maxine!)]

Ben fears he’s going to have to kill Jordan. [More rubbish. There have to be some non-lethal options to rid Salem of loony Jordan.]

John and Marlena mark their one-year wedding anniversary. [Okay, a little romance -- but is it enough to offset all the assorted Salem nastiness?]

Gabi contacted the bionics company. Did/does she have something done to Julie's heart? (Sorry if this has been mentioned already.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you are right......So just like Steve's eye, which was being controlled by someone else without his knowledge, so Gabi will have the power to blow up Julie's new heart.......thus she will use that to force Lani to do her bidding.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/tv-listings/194489/

Monday November 4
Lani makes a heartbreaking decision.
Gabi forces Lani's hand.
Marlena warns Sarah about dating Xander.

Tuesday November 5
A double wedding takes place in the town square.
Eve tries to stir up trouble for Jack and Jennifer.
Jennifer makes a shocking discovery.

Wednesday November 6
Gina has a run-in with Rafe.
Kayla and Haley work to save Jennifer's life.
Julie is stunned when Eli tells her what happened at the wedding.

Double wedding??? Jack & Jen, Eli & Lani, Justin & Adrienne. So which 2 of these 3 couples does that mean?
Boy, that square just serves as everything, doesn't it? Place to eat, conduct business, have funerals, and weddings. Maybe they will install some beds so folks can sleep, shower stalls, and locker closets for their clothes. Then they won't have to leave the area ever.
:sarcasm:

Poirot, since people are now having weddings and funerals in the Town Square, maybe poor Father Louis should close St. Luke's Church and start saying Mass there. Who knows, perhaps he get a bigger turnout. And if Julie's new heart has an on/off switch that's controlled by loony Gabi, it's more evidence that the writers really do have sick imaginations.

Last edited:
Lani makes a heartbreaking decision. [If it's the idiotic notion that she has to dump Eli to placate crazy Gabi, I'll throw things at the TV screen.]
Me too - I'm stocking up on all things SOFT - just got a new TV and don't want to have to buy another!

Lani makes a heartbreaking decision
I wondered if there is a connection between Gabi and the equipment for the pacemaker they put in Julie. There was some strange "clues" when she was looking up the folders Stefan left about his companies. I think I just read that this is what she blackmails Lani with. Totally evil!
AND all Lani has to do is report this to Kayla - they take out the pacemaker and put in a good one! Stupid writing!

AND all Lani has to do is report this to Kayla - they take out the pacemaker and put in a good one! Stupid writing!
I thought the same thing today. All Lani would have to do is pull Kayla aside, explain what's going on and another pacemaker, not made by Visionary Bionics, is put in. Badda-bing, then Gabi no longer has any power over Lani.

Double wedding??? Jack & Jen, Eli & Lani, Justin & Adrienne. So which 2 of these 3 couples does that mean?

:sarcasm:

I'm going to guess that Justin & Adrienne have the double wedding with Jack & Jen. Brother/sister, both married to each other a few times before. Lani & Eli have to have the wedding that won't happen...as is Days tradition.

Back