SPOILER !! Week Nov 4

I'm guessing both couples actually get married since we know Lani and Eli's wedding gets interrupted. Please don't let Eve be pregnant.

My speculation is that the time jump is the final 1-2 min of Friday Nov 8. I'm wondering if Jennifer ends up in a coma and the year in review is people telling her what has transpired. I'll be in California that day so need to remember to watch that episode before the Day of Days preview on Saturday.

Yes to Day of Days and yes to Dishin Days after-party.

No to the ice cream social. With all do respect to their dedicated fans, I attended one of their fan events last year and it was virtually impossible for anyone not part of their dedicated fan group to get any meaningful time in with the actors. I've been to a lot of paid fan events and this is highly unusual behavior.

I'm having a hard time with some of this. It seems, that rather than take the opportunity to play up the romance with a beautiful wedding for two people that love each other, Days is instead using mental illness to tell some horribly disturbing stories and calling it "drama". Mental illness is neither funny nor entertaining. I'm so sad this is the decision made by the writers. My goodness, they really are not that good. Days should totally hire some new talent. There are many on this board I'd rather them hire, actually. Good stuff over at the writer's bench.

Didn't Ben make an arrangement with Victor to have Jordan disappear?? If so, when will it happen?

Eve makes a shocking claim
I hope the old hag isn't pregnant with Jack's child. I guess if senior citizen Kristen can have a baby at her age, anything is possible. Only in Salem.

Did Marlena marry Victor or Stefano??? I honestly did not know.............only knew Roman, Alex North, John.........(
She was also married to Don Craig and they had a child who died.

Last edited:
This must be the hour glass that fast forward leap to the big one year Later. Really? :huh:The show is going into strange things are happening in the great beyond of Days. :whack: .

Back