SPOILER !! Week Nov 4

Justin gets a marriage license for him and Adrienne. [This is remarkable. Most Salemites don't bother with such trivialities.]
Eve makes a shocking claim. [What, that's she's a rational, well-adjusted person?]
Abe tries to understand Lani’s actions. [If Lani had even an ounce of common sense, poor Abe wouldn't be in this position.]

Monday November 4
[Maggie] warns Sarah about dating Xander. [This is big talk coming from a woman who married one of Salem's big-time crime lords.]

Tuesday November 5

A double wedding takes place in the town square. [When are Salemites going to learn that the Town Square is simply not a good venue for a wedding?].
Eve tries to stir up trouble for Jack and Jennifer. [Eve should just fold her tent and skulk away. As a schemer, she's strictly minor league.]

Wednesday November 6
Gina has a run-in with Rafe. [The mighty Rafe must have recovered quickly from whatever ailed him after Baby Ridgeway's poison-tainted birthday party.]
Julie is stunned when Eli tells her what happened at the wedding. [After she gets over being stunned, Julie, like a true Salemite, should be plotting serious revenge.]

Last edited:
Did Marlena marry Victor or Stefano??? I honestly did not know.............only knew Roman, Alex North, John.........(was North a crime lord?)
I wonder about Marlena, she just must want Eric & Sarah together, as she is constantly pushing for each of them to not hook up with anyone else.

Disturbing! :beat: :angry: No more happiness on Days. The writers have gone amok and refuse to have any sunny days. Maybe they should take a trip to Sesame Street and learn about how and what makes happy people. Happy is definitely not in their vocabulary anymore. Very upset with all this junk. :whack:

I'm thinking DBF quickly read that as "Maggie warns Sarah about dating Xander."
JS, thanks for noting the mistake -- the result of typing too quickly.

Tuesday November 5, 2019
Princess Gina takes drastic measures to protect Rolf’s secrets. [Apparently being Princess Gina means being really, really dumb -- even by Salem standards.]

Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Lani punches Gabi! [The world's worst cop has now clobbered Gabi? What next, Gabi charges Lani with police brutality and demands that she be fired. Lani just has no sense. She should have arrested Gabi on the spot after she messed with Julie's heart. That said, what can be expected from a person who's terrified of goats?]

Friday is supposed to kick off the "time jump".........and this is now RUMOR, as I cannot find the verification so far, as to the origination (which was supposed to be TV Guide)
Kristen spills to Eric about Sarah's pregnancy......while Jennifers curiosity in regards to Rolf, results in her taking a bad fall, putting her in a coma. The show will be ending with the leap ahead. Ben is in prison for Jordan's murder. And so, the roller coaster ride begins.

Please note.......the above labeled by me as RUMOR - not FACT...until verification!

Interior Kiriakas Mansion: Maggie sits on the couch knitting baby booties
Victor walks in, sits in his chair
Victor "Are you making those for your grandchild?"
Maggie "No, darling, I just found out we are going to be blessed with a child"
Victor faints.

totally made up in the warped mind of robinsnest.

Double wedding??? Jack & Jen, Eli & Lani, Justin & Adrienne. So which 2 of these 3 couples does that mean?
Boy, that square just serves as everything, doesn't it? Place to eat, conduct business, have funerals, and weddings. Maybe they will install some beds so folks can sleep, shower stalls, and locker closets for their clothes. Then they won't have to leave the area ever.
:sarcasm:
Jack and Jen and Justin and Adrienne make more sense, Jack and Adrienne being brother and sister! Gabi stops Eli and Lani's.

So, what's next?? Is Eve pregnant?? Wouldn't that be a hoot??!!
She makes a shocking claim! Wouldn't surprise me if she tried pulling the baby card!

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday is supposed to kick off the "time jump".........and this is now RUMOR, as I cannot find the verification so far, as to the origination (which was supposed to be TV Guide)
Kristen spills to Eric about Sarah's pregnancy......while Jennifers curiosity in regards to Rolf, results in her taking a bad fall, putting her in a coma. The show will be ending with the leap ahead. Ben is in prison for Jordan's murder. And so, the roller coaster ride begins.

Please note.......the above labeled by me as RUMOR - not FACT...until verification!

This is the TVGuide.com November 8 info: Ben makes a horrific discovery; Kristen drops a bomb on Eric; Gina tries to ensure Jennifer never wakes up; John and Marlena mark their one-year wedding anniversary.

Back