SPOILER !! Week Nov 5

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday November 5:
Susan has a premonition about EJ.

Tuesday November 6:
Sarah unleashes her fury on Rex.

Wednesday November 7:
Stefan receives stunning news about his family.

Thursday November 8:
Susan threatens Sami with a scalpel.
John and Marlena finally get married!

Friday November 9:
Ben makes an admission to Ciara.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-november-5th-t40258.html#p1944710

Monday, November 5, 2018
Chloe drops a bombshell at Rex and Sarah’s engagement party.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Belle is reunited with Marlena and makes peace with John.
Bonnie says goodbye to Mimi and the baby.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Paul and Will have a suspicious run-in with Susan.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Friday, November 9, 2018
Claire pulls the truth out of Tripp.
Chad kidnaps Abigail!

Ahhhh, so, John's ploy works, Roman apparently has Hattie thinking he is interested, so she wants out of the marriage to John, so she can be with Roman. LOLOLOL
What "stunning news" does Stefan get about his "family". Which family? The Maitland one he was raised being, or the pseudo DiMera one he has faked his way into. Is he referring to his supposed mother, Vivian, his supposed uncle, Andre, his supposed brother, Chad......or the newly acquired wife, Abby? Ahhh, questions, questions, :)

Ahhhh, so, John's ploy works, Roman apparently has Hattie thinking he is interested, so she wants out of the marriage to John, so she can be with Roman. LOLOLOL
What "stunning news" does Stefan get about his "family". Which family? The Maitland one he was raised being, or the pseudo DiMera one he has faked his way into. Is he referring to his supposed mother, Vivian, his supposed uncle, Andre, his supposed brother, Chad......or the newly acquired wife, Abby? Ahhh, questions, questions, :)

My questions exactly Poirot!

Tuesday November 6:
Sarah unleashes her fury on Rex. [Rex is probably already regretting returning to Salem.]

Wednesday November 7:
Stefan receives stunning news about his family. [Hopefully, it's that they are not DiMeras after all.]

Thursday November 8:
John and Marlena finally get married! [At last, and with Sami being threatened by Susan, she'll be too busy to interfere.]

Friday, November 9, 2018
Chad kidnaps Abigail! [Chad's DiMera DNA is finally taking effect.]

Last edited:
Most likely Stefan finds out EJ is Alive.....:clap::love:Maybe Vivian as well...Remember she got the Life Serum as well... :sick: ShaSha

I think this may be Sami's last week

I hope Belle and Shawn stick around though

Are Rex and Sarah sticking around? Or is this a short stay?

I think initially Rex was a short stay but he's definitely still taping. He posts on social media from the studio almost everyday. I don't know about Sarah but November sweeps preview makes it sound like she is for Eric so hard to believe she is short term. I guess if she doesn't work out with Eric, Brady and Rex are now on canvas too. And Stefan and Chad.

What fears???
1. he is alive but wants no part of her?
2 he is dead really really dead
3. he is alive but has returned to the age he should be and it would be child molestation if they get together again?
4. he is alive but has no memory of her and she can't find Clyde's goon to pretend shoot him again to bring back his memory?
5. he is alive and he wants his DiMera money back?
6. he is alive and she has no idea how to tell him she's fallen back in love with Rafe
or any number of other fears?

Back