SPOILER !! Week Nov 5

He's alive, but Sami realizes that his severe burns could leave him looking like Freddy Krueger.

He's alive, but still holds a grudge against Sami for giving away his favorite race car.

He's alive, but blames Sami for starting the warehouse fire just as she once started the cabin fire at the urging of Celeste.

He's alive, but keeps embarrassing Sami by endlessly babbling about the infamous "hate boink."

He's alive, but thinks that he's Santo DiMera and keeps calling out for Colleen Brady.

Fie on the person who prepared the caption under the Sami-Susan photo for calling the blonde screecher Mummy EJ's "former lover." As Sami would tell you, she isn't merely a former lover. She's never ceased being devoted to her darling, changed smoochy-moochy and the depths of her affection for her lowlife paramour are so deep that "lover" scarcely begins to describe them. Whoever prepared this caption had best be prepared to be on the wrong end of one of Sami's infamous, high-volume rants.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3780

-Sami opens the DNA results of the mystery patient.
-An upset Sarah runs out on her fiancé.
-Sami confides her fears about EJ to Marlena.
-A frantic Sami rushes to find the missing patient.
-Gabi becomes furious when she learns from JJ that Abigail has out-maneuvered her.
-Gabi is alarmed after learning about Chad’s plan to help Abigail.

An upset Sarah runs out on her fiancé. [Big surprise. Viewers who knew about "Baby Bonnie's" true paternity could see this coming a mile away.]
Sami confides her fears about EJ to Marlena. [What -- that if he awakes, he'll be the same scheming, cheating lowlife that he was before being shot by creepy Clyde's gunman?]
Gabi becomes furious when she learns from JJ that Abigail has out-maneuvered her; Gabi is alarmed after learning about Chad’s plan to help Abigail. [Could the walls finally be closing in on cruel, underhanded Gabi. Hopefully, they are because so many posters are sick of the whole McPerv-Gabi-Abby-Chad plot.]

Most likely Susan kidnapped EJ... :fan: One crazed woman...ShaSha

Not to get political or anything, but in today's world of sexual abuse and harassment being exposed, I find it appalling that they have a character chasing down the man who raped and abused her, calling him her "greatest love" and blathering on and on about her abuser, while ignoring her previously dead son and mother who nearly died.

The only way I could tolerate Sami coming back to Salem was if she said she underwent deep analysis, realized EJ was a horrid man, denounced all the "love" they shared, never mentioned his name again, and they said a current DNA test proved Johnny and Sydney to be Lucas' children after all.

I'm surprised the actress not only agrees to return for these "I must find my great love EJ" stories, but appears to embrace them. You'd think she'd say nope, not coming back if all Sami is going to do is try to find her rapist.

Agreed, Just Samantha! I think that these story lines are setting a bad example for any young girl that might be watching. It is my understanding (I asked a police officer about this) that it is considered assault if it is done under duress, without consent, and if the victim is unconscious or otherwise impaired. If I remember correctly, Sami agreed to have sex with EJ in order to get help for Lucas.

Back