SPOILER !! Week Nov 5

Yep, and if Ali Sweeney would like a reminder of how Sami was reacting when she was forced to have sex with EJ under duress, and the gun, I do have pictures

images

Yep, and if Ali Sweeney would like a reminder of how Sami was reacting when she was forced to have sex with EJ under duress, and the gun, I do have pictures

images

Hard to understand the love people have for EJ and continue to do so after looking at those pictures. Yup, if this is true love and Sami's happily ever after, get the H E double hockey stick off of Days and start presenting women in a better light. Sami is pathetic.

Just to confirm, that is my opinion and certainly not entertainment for me. If I wanted to read or watch this, I can pick up any newspaper and read all about the reality of rape.

Not sure......SHE did that Doctors without Borders thing so was out of the country for some months.....they could have already been engaged.

Do we know is Kyle Lowder (Rex) here to stay? Or is his short term too? I hate to get invested in people. I know Mimi is short term which means baby will be going away. So glad he is gonna find out ASAP that that baby is his and that's why he felt such a connection. Sad for Lucas though. But maybe he and Chloe get busy on a bundle of joy.

I did think that Kyle Lowder (rex) was short term, but I have heard he is still filming or is on set, etc. He is a Doctor, and Salem Hospital is in dire need of someone else besides Kayla. With Sarah also a dr. and not happy with him, could provide some fireworks at the nurses' station. lol
However, Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) is listed as on contract, and Kyle as recurring, on Jason47's site.
Recurring is how Victor, Justin, Adrienne, Ted are also listed.

Thanks, katmouse for the link to the pictures. Is it just me or does Stefan look a bit beat up in the picture with Kate?

Funny, to me he looks dirty :) but you're probably right, he's a little beat up. Probably Chad again.

It's funny. People used to talk about the Salem Brain and who had it during a particular storyline.
It's been so long since anyone has had a brain, that I had forgotten about it.
It does seem that Chloe found the missing Salem Brain and had been using it. But since it is Salem, she's going to spill the beans publicly instead of telling Lucas quietly first. Ooops! The Salem Brain has again left the building.

Back