SPOILER !! Week Nov 5

We still don't know exactly what happens.....maybe Chloe does tell/show just Lucas that Mimi is the mother, she is there, as is Bonnie, so Lucas goes ballistic on them???
I mean, there are barely 6 people there. Maggie throws a dud of an engagement party, must say! Let's see, Rex is a Brady, but no Shawn D., Belle, Ciara, Kayla. Sarah is a Horton, but no Jennifer, Hope, JJ, Abby. Gee, rather pathetic how few Bradys and Hortons are left in Salem....
But again, for talking of cementing the 2 families, Maggie's guest list is pretty skimpy.

thelindaj, this is off topic, but I LOVE your Avtar! Stefano and Marlena will always be my favorite supercouple.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of great, wonderful actors, indeed.

But, if it's on Days, I respectfully disagree on them being a supercouple. Stefano tortured Marlena, he was evil, violent, killed people, etc. They were never a couple. Stefano was obsessed with Marlena, period. He wanted to possess her, he was certainly not in love. Nor was she with him. She was terrorized by him.

I like this one!

JPI_Episode13465_0001782834.jpg

Can we just call EJ "Mr. Charmin Head" now? He looks like his head is wrapped with toilet paper.

JPI_Episode13465_0001782828.jpg

Back