SPOILER !! Week Nov 7

️Johnny and Wendy turn to Anna. [Pity poor Anna for having to deal with the difficulties of these two problem children.]

️Paulina’s campaign hits a potential snag. [Her idiotic, cookie-based campaign has been one big problem from the start.]

Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Shawn informs Julie she's been accused of a crime! [Instead of bothering the poor busybody, Shawn should be working on a way to arrest and jail Kreepy Kritter Kristen.]

Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Chanel is arrested! [Pity the poor inmates of the Salem jail. Being locked up is bad enough without having to listen to the likes of Chanel.]

I never understood the reasoning behind knocking off Adrienne and bringing on Bonnie. Adrienne was a beloved long time character. So they kill her, then pair her doppleganger with Justin? Give me a break Asinine. !!!

I just get a kick out of the fact that we have all these lawyers, who never have clients, appear in court, etc. Of course the same could be said for other "occupations" in Salem........except bartending. We do see that, don't we? LOL

Well, at the hospital, while someone may be in a bed, you really don't see anyone tending them. the docs will chat out in the hall perhaps. that is it. Marlena , she talks of her patients, but doesn't really do anything with them. Same for Basic Black & DiMera Enterprises. Some jabbering, no working. Heck, they don't even mention what those companies do! LOL (except make high school graduates CEOs. Ha.

Right, Poirot!! And the hospital rooms are more like the ones in a doctor's clinic office, not a hospital room. No one comes to check their vitals, Kayla seems to be the only one who can do anything. lol. Seems like it would be a conflict of interest to have Marlena shrinking all of her family, and friends.

At Basic Black they have a lot of standing around and doing nothing, lot of lunches, and lot of photo shoots all of a sudden (coincidentally). :head scratch: As to DiMera Enterprises, never have really understood what they did, exports maybe???? Would make it easy to all of the underhanded deals they've been known to make in the past, but I guess they've also ventured into fashion with Gabi Chic. Seems like they would be doing photo shoots also for the fashion product line. Yeah, I want that fast track career for business executives and doctors. (Tripp seemed to finish medical school awfully quick)

It does seem that Salemites get high-power jobs that they are not qualified for. Nicole started as a waitress and now works as a fashion designer or whatever it is she does. Gabi sits at a big desk and lets her girls get some fresh air. We all know the police are a joke. The doctors in Salem get their degrees from a Cracker Jack box. They can do heart transplants right out of med school.

I think that they get the big bucks for doing nothing. It might make things a little more realistic if folks were shown actually working.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...sted-ej-turns-on-ava-eric-nicole-breakthrough

Monday, November 7
Susan lands in a horrifying situation.
Chloe and Stefan ponder their potential relationship.
Johnny and Wendy look to Anna to get help.
Xander’s conscience gives him a hard time.

Tuesday, November 8
On Election Day, Abe and Paulina eagerly wait for the results.
Sloan tears into Alex over his betrayal.
Chad tells Stephanie how he feels about her.
Shawn tells Julie she’s been accused of a crime.

Wednesday, November 9
Chanel is arrested.
Sloan tells Chad she’s back in control.
Leo drops his guard with Sonny.
Paulina makes a confession to Abe.

Thursday, November 10
EJ tells Tony what Ava has demanded from him.
The party Bonnie throws for Maggie and Victor results in a shocking discovery.
Susan begs for her freedom.
Rafe and Nicole's marriage reaches its breaking point.

Friday, November 11
Xander runs into new problem.
Nicole and Eric have an emotional breakthrough.
Jada is staggered after suffering a betrayal.
EJ turns the tables on Ava, forcing her to react fast.

Last edited:
Shawn tells Julie she’s been accused of a crime.
the Devil is returning to Salem this time it's Julie who is first affected. Rinse-repeat
Chanel is arrested.
For Julie's crime? or the mysterious I don't care about thing she did that would upend her mother's run for the Governor's race?
Paulina makes a confession to Abe.
Is this when we finally find out what Chanel did?
Susan begs to be freedom.
can I beg to be freedom from this story?? and by the way what does "to be freedom" mean?
Rafe and Nicole's marriage reaches its breaking point.
This is truly shocking..... these two are like Tom and Alice true loves for each other. :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Back