SPOILER !! Week Nov 7

Really.... the sentence "Fortunately Belle happens upon the scene" For Chanel?? Belle representing her?? that's a good thing?
Have they seen Belle's record?
OMG as soon as I saw that sentence, I did a belly laugh.
Belle, Justin or anyone else that gets their law degree at Salem No University shouldn't represent anybody. Period. End of story!

If Nicole and Eric cheat, they are irredeemable trash, not a romance for the ages. They’ve had enough go arounds that this isn’t romantic. It’s just tiresome and foolish, and people over 40 (as surely they must be even in Salem time) aren’t usually this shortsighted. They would have some memory of the 10,000 times their relationship ended in disaster.

It's the code of the IIC (Idiots In Charge).
All women have to be in the "dumb as a goat" category at some point on the show.
It's the female "Right of Passage" on Days. Sad but true.
Heck look at how many women where so surprised that they accidentally turned up pregnant!
Of course, sometimes a man gets caught in the same web...A great example is Brady.
He's always dumb as a goat when it comes to women.

Oh, we do have a bunch of cutesy writers who just love to do their little inside jokes. Bet they have a lot of fun in the writers room when something like this comes up......lol

Why is it such a BIG secret as to what the circumstances are behind the murder Chanel supposedly committed? I really have a hard time believing it's THAT big of a deal. I'm catching a vibe it will be more of a she was a victim that fought back and it ended up being a murder, or some college sorority thing from college, or something like that. Unless she murdered some big political figure, or something, I can't feature that this storyline deserves this much hush-hush on the real details. I have a feeling this will be a HUGE letdown, in the end, and that it will be a totally justifiable situation; That or an "accidental" murder. I know the main reason for this to come up now is because for a way to ruin Paulina's chances at being governor. If she truly became governor, she/they would have to move to the capitol.

Leo....I know after all of his bad behavior that he truly deserves what he gets BUT I still feel bad for him that the moment he is trying to go legit, it blows up in his face......Sloan needs to slither back into the hole she came out of. She is total garbage of a human being, or at least from everything I've seen. I am mildly curious if the mysterious client she has is someone that's already on canvas, or some other new previously unseen character, which I'm assuming if so, we shall see in the near future.

Back