SPOILER !! Week Oct 10

Oh Lord, are they really going to go down the threesome Allie (intentionally misspelled pun intended)? I'm really starting to dislike Allie, more and more. The more she distrusts Chanel around her brother, the more she's going to end up pushing her to him. She was no angel when they were still fighting over Chanel. She got the girl, why all the hate towards her brother?

EJ confronts Ava and Johnny with the truth. [This is a first. When did EJ ever have the truth on his side?]

Sloan blackmails Paulina. [Some lawyer Sloan is. She should be disbarred ASAP,]

Wendy Shin comes to Salem. [Is she coming to protect brother Li from the conniving Gabi?]

Allie and Chanel get closer to Alex. [Pity poor Alex. He's always looking for girlie action, but the best he can do is two of the most annoying young women in Salem.]

Well if Wendy is coming to town I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before we see Joey and Tripp back since Beyond Salem set that up as a possible triangle.

The writers really are struggling with what to give EJ as a story with Sami not around.

If they actually stay true to the character they created for Paulina she shouldn’t be able to be blackmailed. She wouldn’t have any parts of someone trying to come at her and would end up serving them their own head on a platter by the time she was done with them. Hope that’s what happens with Sloan so that character can go away before they decide they like her and force her on us.

If they are going to bring on characters & storylines from Beyond, why bother with two different shows? It is stupid, in my opinion. But then, a lot of what goes on with Days seems stupid to me. (Never saw any Beyond, like many others, so just seems weird)

Some of the shorter story arcs on Beyond Salem were kinda fun, and now that Days is ONLY on Peacock, I'm pretty sure that there will only be the one show. I'm kinda thinking that Beyond Salem was a sort of way for them to test the streaming only waters, so to speak. It sounds from other information I've read, they plan on pushing the envelopes more, and getting more racy with the shows before years end.

I did, too (with the word written on the door, or glass window of the Sweet bits shop.

Hmmmm, Would ReRon actually redo the "gal kills cruel step dad" storyline. Of course he would, he has copied other stories, why not that one.
Abby killed Andre, so why not another young gal with perhaps a variation of the story. Sigghhhh.

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-october-10th-t44012.html#p2123753

Monday, October 10, 2022
Things heat up between Chad and Stephanie.

Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Johnny realizes he may have a way to get back at EJ.

Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Wendy and Johnny realize they have a mutual goal.

Thursday, October 13, 2022
Roman proposes to a dying Kate.
Marlena confides to John she fears the end is near.
Chloe makes a shocking suggestion to Brady.

Friday, October 14, 2022

Back