SPOILER !! Week Oct 10

Not necessarily over his grief. Perhaps drunk or lonely or trying to honor Abby's wishes for him to move on. I have a friend who lost her husband to Covid about the same time I did. She started dating within a very short time because she was so lonely. Not for me, but to each his own.

The writers are at fault here........They had Chad screaming, yelling,accusing every one he knew of killing Abby. Yes, it would be a shock to find your spouse dead, let alone murdered. It is a shock to find your spouse dead in their bed, or on the sofa, etc. But with Chad, this scene with him seeing his dead wife, exchanging I will love you forever, and her urge to move on, was the writers inane way of having Chad put his life with his wife behind him, the entire sordid murder scene, etc. Yes, people grieve in their own way, and it is not the same for everyone. And now the writers can quickly have Chad movin' on.

Wish I knew why I cannot get the impression out of my brain that Chad is a great deal older than Stephanie. He isn't , the actors are only 5-6 years apart in age. Just me.

What's funny is that Stephanie is technically older than Chad. She was born in 1990. Chad is a little older than Will, who was born in 1995. But thanks to SORAS, once a kid gets out of high school, they hit that timeless soap opera age of anywhere between 18 and 80.

The writers are at fault here........They had Chad screaming, yelling,accusing every one he knew of killing Abby. Yes, it would be a shock to find your spouse dead, let alone murdered. It is a shock to find your spouse dead in their bed, or on the sofa, etc. But with Chad, this scene with him seeing his dead wife, exchanging I will love you forever, and her urge to move on, was the writers inane way of having Chad put his life with his wife behind him, the entire sordid murder scene, etc. Yes, people grieve in their own way, and it is not the same for everyone. And now the writers can quickly have Chad movin' on.

Wish I knew why I cannot get the impression out of my brain that Chad is a great deal older than Stephanie. He isn't , the actors are only 5-6 years apart in age. Just me.
Stephanie has gone back in age. She came back as a famous racer several years ago, but she's about the same age now.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday, October 10
EJ exposes Ava’s deception for Johnny.
Things get hot between Chad and Stephanie.
Sloan has a shocking message for Paulina.
Alex is on the receiving end of a wild proposition from Allie and Chanel.

Tuesday, October 11
EJ tells Gabi he now has the advantage.
Wendy Shin arrives in Salem to get help from her brother, Li.
Paulina informs Stephanie and Chad that she’s being blackmailed.
Johnny figures out a way to get revenge on EJ.

Wednesday, October 12
Li attempts to make a deal with EJ.
Wendy and Johnny discover they share the same goal.
Chanel is disturbed when Paulina tells her someone knows their secret.
Alex faces off with Stephanie and Chad.

Thursday, October 13
As Kate lays dying, Roman proposes to her.
Marlena admits to John that she thinks the end is near.
Rolf has questions for Kristen about her plan.
Brady is shocked by what Chloe suggests.

Friday, October 14
Tripp and Joey rush to Kayla’s bedside.
Nicole confesses to Chloe she still has feelings for Eric.
Kristen forces Brady’s hand.
Jada comforts Eric about Marlena.

I can't believe Chad. soapkitty is exactly right! DISGUSTING!!!
I can't believe Chad or Stephanie for that matter.
Why would she want to be a substitute for the wife he loved and is in mourning for?
I might get him more than her. He might be trying to put out the grieving fire in is heart by getting close to a woman, but why would she want to be filler?

So, Kristen's scheme works. She will give up the orchid in exchange for being able to have partial custody or for Rachel visit. Or is it she gives that plant up for Brady himself??Hmmm.

Am thinking Chloe leaves town, back to the Opera Hall. Why is Brady shocked? Or does Chloe suggest they marry, thus ending any hopes for Kristen to "get Brady for herself"???

Paulina has a secret.....and it involves Chanel as well. Hmmm???

Taking the spoilers with grain of salt, as wording tends to lead us astray at times. i.e. remember Rafe & Jada catch Nicole & Eric in compromising situation???? (big deal, she hugs him in comfort over his mom being so ill)

If Chloe says Brady should go with Kristen and he does it, they should all just go off to mail a package or run upstairs and never be seen again. Kristen is the worst but I don't see Chloe and Brady as any big couple so I wouldn't be pining away for them to get back together.

Not hard to see what Kristen is going to do. She'll get the orchid and tell and tell Brady she'll save Marlena, if he lets her have Rachel. There are a very few people I like, but if threesomes and the relatives are the future, I will give up Days after 56 years.

Sorry Poirot, didn't see your post. Guess we think alike.

If they want to push the envelope with polyamory or whatever, I wish they’d leave dumb Allie out of it. I’m crossing my fingers this doesn’t happen. Just waiting for Allie and Chanel to get pregnant at the same time by the same guy. We all know that no one in Salem understands birth control.

If I were Marlena, I’d tell Kristen that I’ve had a good run and I’m not letting my (sort of) granddaughter be raised by psycho to save my life. And you can’t tell me there’s not someone somewhere who can cross breed some orchids and create what they need. Pharma companies have databases full of mapped molecules. If they know what they’re looking for, someone can create the chemical they needed from another orchid.

Back