SPOILER !! Week Oct 10

Are we supposed to be excited for these storylines? Eric and Nicole is beyond absurd, but at least they have a fanbase. However, Sloan doesn't, so why is she in the show and in a supposedly-major storyline? Why would she care about Paulina's run for governor? And more importantly, do any fans care about it?

The backstabbing in the DiMera family got old ages ago. Dr. Rolf's experiments with Stefan and Jake just made it worse, as did the return of Kristen--who is also making an otherwise decent storyline revolving around the vets less appealing than it could've been.

Oh Lord, are they really going to go down the threesome Allie (intentionally misspelled pun intended)? I'm really starting to dislike Allie, more and more. The more she distrusts Chanel around her brother, the more she's going to end up pushing her to him. She was no angel when they were still fighting over Chanel. She got the girl, why all the hate towards her brother?
What In the world is happening to Days? Allie, Chanel & Alex threesomes, multiple gay couples going on.

Last edited:
I do not like Allie. She needs to fix herself before being in a relationship.

I can't imagine a partner asking me if I want another sex mate to spice up OUR relationship.
It's OUR relationship. No one else belongs in it. If I need someone else in the relationship, then I am obviously not totally into YOU.
Just me!

nothing says romantic meal as sitting fully dressed in a hotel bedroom around the dinner tray the hotel brought up......

wonder if they ordered the amazing fried chicken...... that was all the rage a while ago.... all the guests were talking about the hotels amazing fried chicken...:rotfl:

That orchid sure grew fast! What will Kristen demand? Brady can't just sign over Rachel now that a court has removed Kristen's custody. He'll look unfit. Is she going to demand marriage? That he sleep with her? It's all so pathetic.

I'm more interested in Chanel's past than in her threesome future, but the upside of the threesome is that Allie will only get more jealous. I can't wait until she and Chanel break up. That's not a great love story. They should have kept them friends and business partners. After Nicole screws up with Rafe, she and Allie can move back in together and commiserate over their poor relationship choices.

I fully agree, oldsoapie. It just strikes me as being odd after all his moaning and groaning and threatening, he is kissing Stephanie. Chad seemed so grief stricken that he couldn't function and as soon as the killer was caught, he was over his grief in a nanosecond.
The writers should have put more time between Abby's death and Chad's moving on with someone else. What has it been now, a week since her funeral?

Back