SPOILER !! Week Oct 11

I would watch a story with the vets if it wasn't the possession story. Been there and didn't like it the first time. Plagiarism and then some. Recurring stories can be refreshed and made interesting. Not all stories, but some. You need writers who are creative. The possession story was polarizing the first time. Bringing it back and relying on the original to be rehashed in a "movie" is downright insulting to us, fans.

I get that but currently there are no good stories on Days. On the days with no possession, I find it very boring and hard to get invested in what's going on. It's not the possession story I like, but the people involved in the story (John, Marlena, Julie, Doug, and Kayla) and incorporating the younger cast members with them (Johnny, Allie, Chanel, Ben, Ciara, now Abby and Chad).

I have noticed many Days fans hate the posession storyline, and quite frankly, I agree. It is a rehash of a half-baked, decades-old storyline that no one asked for. I also find it boring. I'd rather see John and Marlena go on a mission to bring Kristen to justice than an unrealistic plot like this.

Oh goodness, gracious me!!! All that talk about wardrobe not having enough material for proper clothes, here we have Nicole wearing her bathrobe out and about. And a lovely color robe it is. LOL

Back