SPOILER !! Week Oct 11

With all the boot knockin' those two have been doing, you would think they would have it right by now. Ben, Ciara is the one who is supposed to have the baby. It's really sweet of you to offer but I doubt you could handle it.

Tuesday, October 12th:
Ciara is thrilled when Ben agrees to have a baby. [What's Ciara's plan now -- get Grandpa Vic to let them move into the K-Mansion, have Ben take Xander's old job in the greenhouse, and then live happily ever after?]

Thursday, October 14th:
Gabi rips into Ava for plotting with Philip. [Why is Gabba-Gabba so upset? Is she so unself-aware to realize the Ms. Vitali is just giving her a taste of her own medicine?]

Friday, October 15th:
Rafe and EJ have a heated confrontation about Nicole. [EJ has been so insufferable lately that I'm hoping that this escalates in a reenactment of the Town Square brawl in which Rafe kicked the stuffing out of Elvis Jr.]

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Mon Oct. 11, 2021​

Marlena is forced by the Devil to do what he orders
Abigail and Chad re-enact John and Marlena's story
John tries to convince Roman to finance Johnny's film
Johnny convinces Allie to join his movie.

Tuesday Oct. 12, 2021​

Ciara is thrilled when Ben agrees to have a baby
EJ interrupts a close moment between Chad and Abigail
John is upset when he finds out Johnny rewrote the screenplay to focus on Marlena's possession.
Marlena is horrified to learn of the Devil's diabolical plans.

Wed Oct. 13,2021​

The Devil tries to take full control of Marlena.
Ciara assures Ben they made the right decision.
Abigail and Chad have a major breakthrough.
Eli and Lani help Paulina and Abe celebrate their engagement.

Thurs Oct. 14, 2021​

EJ blindsides Chad and Abigail.
Jake gives Philip a warning.
Gabi rips into Ava for plotting with Philip.
Rafe questions Nicole about her date with EJ.

Friday Oct. 15, 2021​

Marlena tells John about her disturbing nightmare.
John tries to talk Johnny out of making his movie.
Rafe and EJ have a heated confrontation about Nicole.
Philip loses it when he walks in on Brady holding Chloe again.

Sounds like something EJ would do. They can move in with Jack and sister Gwen. :)

I still don't understand the story point of the mansion being bought out from under its owner - again. Cheap & lazy!!

I also don't understand how we're supposed to believe the devil-Marlena relationship works. If she's in some control, why can't she tell anyone?

And why - since everyone is talking about her last possession - doesn't anyone figure anything out? They've made a big deal out of the fact that the possession is something they haven't regularly talked about.

ReRon has written a horrible, nasty story he thinks the viewers will just love and think so much fun, & cannot accept that is not the case. Yes, there are those who will be enjoying this horror story that he intends to stretch out to the end of the year holidays. A lot of Days fans are tuning out on the Possession story scenes, don't think NBC will be too happy about those ratings.
This is NOT fun, not Abbot & Costello, or Saturday Night Live. The nation has been living in scary time period, mask wearing, shots, appliance shortage because of inability to get deliveries, Every business in the country looking for helps, plenty of jobs - no takers. Does ReRon think the public really wants more misery, instead of some light hearted escapism? Off my soapbox....sorry!

ReRon has written a horrible, nasty story he thinks the viewers will just love and think so much fun, & cannot accept that is not the case. Yes, there are those who will be enjoying this horror story that he intends to stretch out to the end of the year holidays. A lot of Days fans are tuning out on the Possession story scenes, don't think NBC will be too happy about those ratings.
This is NOT fun, not Abbot & Costello, or Saturday Night Live. The nation has been living in scary time period, mask wearing, shots, appliance shortage because of inability to get deliveries, Every business in the country looking for helps, plenty of jobs - no takers. Does ReRon think the public really wants more misery, instead of some light hearted escapism? Off my soapbox....sorry!
You said it well. It's most disappointing to think they're going to drag this out. I've been recording and watching later, as I always do, trying to skip over scenes that are not something I want to watch, but if this demonic thing is going to continue for months, maybe I should consider not recording, since that will show up as a count for viewers. I don't know, I don't usually get involved in things like that one way or the other so I'll probably keep with my usual routine for now, but with their increasing politics, poor stories, and now this demon focus, there is less and less that I want to watch.

The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby. What else is he going to cannibalize to make his little story's "twists and turns"? Carrie? Nightmare on Elm Street? Halloween? Candy Man?
Does he really not have even one original idea in his head?!

I don't so much mind the possession story being brought back, but I was hoping it would be played for more fun and then go away. I don't know. But no one wants a demon baby. Period. Who wants to see a baby possessed or being used as a horror prop? I avoid horror movies for a reason. I'm tired of villains kidnapping babies on this show, let alone having one be a pawn of the devil. Hate, hate, hate.

Back