SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea is to show Will DEAD. At Will's apt., his body was not there.

Besides, the morgue scene is newly filmed. After all, it was a different actor in the morgue back when Will was killed.

Dang her anyway....that is sure not a "congratulations" kiss. Looks like it is not a Sami I might tolerate.

& KL is right just above. Sami seemed to "mourn" her son for about 10 seconds, then was off to wherever with the EJ letter. Yes, she definitely was more emotionally involved with taking Stefano's liquid assets, than she was about her dead son back then.

& KL is right just above. Sami seemed to "mourn" her son for about 10 seconds, then was off to wherever with the EJ letter. Yes, she definitely was more emotionally involved with taking Stefano's liquid assets, than she was about her dead son back then.

Maybe Ron is trying to re-write history to make Sami more sympathetic. Between all the writers, she's had more personality changes than Sybil (hopefully some of you will get the reference :))

Sami seemed to "mourn" her son for about 10 seconds, then was off to wherever with the EJ letter.
As much as I hate Sami, she was a victim of the crummy writing that also ruined Sonny, Will, Aiden, Ben, etc.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need Sami to find Will, drop off Allie, and scoot out of town again.

Wow, Sonny's that desperate for help, huh? Asking the serial killer who kidnapped him and bullied him for no reason to help Will, the son of Andre's most hated enemy?

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need Sami to find Will, drop off Allie, and scoot out of town again.
Better yet, she could breeze through town, open the car door long enough to let Allie out, and leave the detective work to the experts. (Yes, Jason, I said "experts." :))

As much as I hate Sami, she was a victim of the crummy writing that also ruined Sonny, Will, Aiden, Ben, etc.

Hmm, sounds like you're not interested in Sami sticking around for a very long. But then I could just be spitballing. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back