SPOILER !! Week Oct 2

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11041298/2/#new

Monday, October 2, 2017
Abigail takes matters into her own hands.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Paul receives disappointing news.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017
JJ faces serious consequences for his actions.

Thursday, October 5, 2017
Lucas receives shocking news.
Brady numbs his guilt by sneaking a shot.

Friday, October 6, 2017
Chad and Abigail have a romantic night.

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-25-october-6

Wednesday October 4:
One couple finally ties the knot.

Thursday October 5:
Justin informs Sonny and Paul about a legal issue.
The second spoiler makes me think that Sonny and Paul are the one couple that ties the knot. Otherwise, why would Justin have the need to inform them about legal issue. Granted Sonny could just be wondering if he is still legally married to Will or not but that wouldn't be on his mind with the news that Will could possible be alive if marriage with Paul didn't happen because of Ben. Also, promo shows Sonny and Paul saying their vows and Ben seem to interrupt when Abby and Chad are doing theirs with Sonny and Paul standing behind them. It looks like they go first.

I also wanted and think that going with Sonny and Paul actually going through with their vows and married would enhance the drama coming with Will alive. Knowing Sonny, he might not want to divorce Will because of his guilt about Will's death. Maybe Will comes back not remembering most recent memory( like going to LA, his rude behavior, cheating, etc) and his family, doctors might feel he needs familiarity to heal better, etc and Sonny would have to play happy family again with Ari, Gabi and Will all living together like they used. This could reconnect them and make Sonny's conflicted feelings for both guys even harder. I believe that Sonny is in love with both Will and Paul.

Also, by exchanging vows and actually marrying Paul, Sonny's choice will have more weight. Saint Sonny who seemed really committed to working on his marriage to Will if Will would just stop his lies and behavior, who was coming back to Salem from Paris because of Will's message, plus the guilt he is feeling about his death would have it more easier making the decision to get back with Will than Sonny who went through the vows and commitment of marrying Paul. It just gives Sonny and Paul's relationship more weight in comparison to Will and Sonny plus more complications.

Last edited:
Interesting theory. With the new spoilers, I tend to think the couple getting hitched is Abby & Chad, since Abby "takes matters into her own hands" and later, has a "romantic night" with Chad.

Plus Justin has a legal thing for Sonny & Paul.....and then Paul gets disappointing news.

I think JJ possibly shoots an innocent person...or harms someone in some way, There could be a glitch in Paul & Sonny getting married, inasmuch PERHAPS that Sonny may not have Will's death certificate??? Thus proof his former husband is dead??? Am sure more spoilers will be forthcoming.
Days loves to word things to keep us guessing. :)

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3461

-The mystery guest stonewalls Sonny.

-Hope and Rafe work together to uncover the truth.

-Paul comes up with a way for Sonny to get answers.

-Eli and Gabi share a kiss.

-Chloe drops a bombshell on Nicole about Eric.

-Sonny and Brady demand Victor make a hard decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding JJ, I posted in another thread a month ago about the rumor that JJ accidentally shoots Theo and paralyzes him. Of course I was told it was frowned upon to discuss rumors on this board. Well it looks like this rumor is becoming reality. I guess that means it's safe to discuss now.

Regarding JJ, I posted in another thread a month ago about the rumor that JJ accidentally shoots Theo and paralyzes him. Of course I was told it was frowned upon to discuss rumors on this board. Well it looks like this rumor is becoming reality. I guess that means it's safe to discuss now.
Because a month or so ago, it WAS just a rumor. And right now, we still don't have confirmation that's what will happen. Which is why we don't like to deal with rumors here until we have some type of confirmation.

If you don't like the rules of the board, there are dozens of other Days boards online that freely discuss/debate rumors. You might find those more to your liking.

Two other individuals mentioned JJ shooting Theo in this same thread, but I mention it and get reminded of the rules of the board? I guess the rules don't apply to everyone.

Hope and Rafe work together to uncover the truth. [This is a switch. Not so long ago, they were working overtime to cover up the ugly truth about the Stefano shooting.]

Eli and Gabi share a kiss. [Does this mean end of Gabi going into a funk over Chad returning to Abigail? Please, let this be true.]

Chloe drops a bombshell on Nicole about Eric. [Obviously, running TBD with veteran cruiser Julie isn't keeping the diva busy enough.]

Sonny and Brady demand Victor make a hard decision. [Victor politely, if not insincerely, should thank the two bickerers for their service and announce that Philip is returning to Salem to take over Titan.]

Lucas receives shocking news. [Poor Lucas, can his nerves stand any more Salem "shocks."]

Back