SPOILER !! Week Oct 21

So, you watched GH & OLTL..........hmmm, I know you watched GL!
Basically I watched every show, except Passions, for a time. (This includes Port Charles, Generations, Loving/The City, etc.) I even watched B&B and Y&R but they lost my interest quickly. I was upset when ATWT and GL were cancelled because they were my backups. (One could argue I was a regular viewer of One Life to Live especially during the SoapNet era. In fact, watching OLTL on SoapNet got me back into Days when that channel started showing them near each other.)

As others have mentioned, if he did turn her back into Princess Gina, I can't believe anyone is looking forward to that story, except maybe Kristian Alfonso (Hope), because she gets to act evil and crazy.
Whatever happens on the shows, now, even if I fall away, it makes me glad to know a few people like it. I've even seen praise on Twitter for the return of Gina and other things that have us groaning. (Not more praise than hate, but still, someone is happy.)

The doppelganger storylines are my least favorite, except for Susan, but I'm sure it gives the actors something different to do, which they probably enjoy. The revenge plots are bread and butter for soap operas, but I agree that they've overdone it of late. Gabi was starting to be more interesting when she was with Stefan and starting to get attached to someone. Now, they've taken that away, and it's back to crazy town.

I liken it to football. I have friends who support their team even when it's stinking out loud. That's Days for me. I keep watching and supporting it, hoping it will get better, no matter how many times it strikes out or fumbles.
A little like being a Cubs fan. Then we get a few good years that spoil us!

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday October 21:
Brady supports Kristen during a medical crisis.

Tuesday October 22:
Jordan cooks up a deadly plan.

Wednesday October 23:
Justin proposes to Adrienne!

Thursday October 24:
On the day of Stefan’s funeral, Gabi vows to avenge his death.
Jack asks Jennifer to marry him!

Friday October 25:
Ciara suddenly doesn’t feel well at David’s party.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-21st-t41381.html#p2014550

Monday, October 21, 2019
Eve refuses to sign Jack's divorce papers.
Jennifer tries to access Rolf's flash drive.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Things turn romantic as Ciara helps Ben make a gift for David.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Eli and Lani plan their wedding while Gabi plots to end their happiness.

Thursday, October 24, 2019
Brady shows concern over Kristen, who insists on attending Stefan’s funeral.

Friday, October 25, 2019
Gabi lowers the boom on Lani.

Ahhh, so we repeat how Kate wanted to get rid of Chloe, using Jordan & Ciara instead. My, how original! :sarcasm:
The only reason Kristen would want to attend Stefan's funeral is to pretend to be such a loyal DiMera so that she can take over the business. I don't doubt her pregnancy is risky, inasmuch as she had to take hormone treatments on the sly, and from Dr. Frankenstein.

Apparently the vast majority women are....miserable or scheming horrible people...... or at least those in Salem
Gabi--- off the wall anger and grief with no visible support system
Kristen--simply off the wall.... evil is her brand....
Eve-- Suffered a great loss... but really she was missing when her daughter appeared and then she slept with her daughters boyfriend... so really just leave
Sarah-- unable to adult so she whines has a great support system but prefers to sing "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms"....
Jordan-- should return to her room at Shady Pines... or whatever the name is of her really amazing insane asylum she isn't finished baking yet
Lani-- she and Sarah need to form a support group of confused on the whole adulting thing
Hope-- the whole on again off again thing with Rafe... she just wanders aimlessly around Salem.... is she homeless?
Jennifer-- is well known for her rants.....
Maggie-- the towns Busy Body......
Kayla-- town healer who has forgotten the basic rules of privacy....
Ciara-- trying so hard to be a little rebel..... failing so badly at it..... just like mom fell for a bad boy.....
Kate-- still working her little brain into overtime..... how to take some company back so she can run it into the ground... or well enough to be tempted to go to the other major corporate offices in Salem... she bounces back and forth so frequently I think they just keep her office set up ..... given everyone works from the HTS it's possible...

would it be possible to get some family/friends supporting Gabi as she buries her husband.... and not be all up in her face....
Could someone hand Sarah a Dr. Seuss book on adulting.....
could Eve, Kristen, Jordan all go visit the Grand Canyon and have the brakes fail so they plummet off the cliff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, am sure Gabi will have a lot of support. Will & Sonny, for sure. Kristen said she wanted to be there, which means Brady as well. (if they are able). Rafe, JJ, plus a few Hortons will come, grateful of course. We don't usually see the funerals these days, since it means extras sitting in pews, and hiring someone to preside as well.

Monday October 21:
Eve refuses to sign Jack's divorce papers. [If this goes to court, pity the poor judge who'll have to deal with Jenny's squawks and Eve's snarls.]
Jennifer tries to access Rolf's flash drive. [Rolf left his all-important flash drive lying around where it could be found by another person?. Only in Salem.]

Tuesday October 22:
Jordan cooks up a deadly plan. [What's she using, Kate's book of recipes?]

Thursday October 24:
On the day of Stefan’s funeral, Gabi vows to avenge his death. [Who does she think she is, swearing revenge? She's only a DIMera by marriage, not the real thing.]
Brady shows concern over Kristen, who insists on attending Stefan’s funeral. [Where she will be weeping crocodile tears. If Gabi wants vent her rage by tormenting somebody, she ought to choose Kristen who never really cared a whit about Zero.]

Friday October 25:
Ciara suddenly doesn’t feel well at David’s party. [If Ciara risked attending a party with crazy Jordan there, she should have brought her own food.]
Gabi lowers the boom on Lani. [This is so ridiculous. What can Gabi really do to Lani -- terrorize her by unleashing a herd of madly bleating goats inside the police station?]

Back