Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Jennifer questions Rolf

Kayla and Roman have a strange encounter with Hope

Jordan plots against Ciara

Justin proposes to Adrienne

Sonny and Will worry about Gabi

Thanks for the spoilers, Kat.

I thought Justin and Adrienne were already married. Weddings in Salem don't seem to mean very much so I don't keep up with them.

So now Gabi plots revenge. I'm getting sick of women who have no purpose in life but the get even with others. I guess I've led a sheltered life, but for the most part I have not been around people like that. I do know some who are that way but they are completely dysfunctional, living in an impaired state, mostly self-imposed. I don't think I know any who have the wherewithal to go to the lengths that Gabi, Kristen, Vivian, Jordan, and Eve go. Did I forget anybody? Is that not a disproportional number of women in a relatively small town?

@Old Cowgirl, I also thought they were married. Oh well, I am sure it will be nice for those people who still remember who they are. Hmmm, so Ben and Ciara must get invited to David's party and hopefully Jordan will reveal her true not-so-cured self, so we don't have to have Crazy Jordan around too long. Unless, there is no party and she just plans to get them alone and then will kidnap them or something (heavy sigh).

That is all the writers can write for Gabi is in revenge mode. Apparently she is one of Ron's favorite to write for (I read it was because she is his father's favorite character - LOL - I am sure it has nothing to do with her figure or style of dress). So, maybe she will go after Eli?

Justin and Adrienne were divorced (he had that supposed affair with Elsa, a coworker in Dubai) and she was about to marry Lucas. Remember when that didn't go through? While she and Justin did eventually reunite (after the Bonnie switch debacle), they didn't actually get remarried.

Ugh. Can't they come up with new story lines? I read somewhere (pretty sure it was here) that Hope starts to act differently (don't want to post what I read in case it wasn't posted here already) but come on. Haven't we done that particular story line enough? Goodness. And the Rolf bringing people back to life is getting old as well. I will be honest, I haven't actually "watched" an episode in awhile (I get my daily recaps here) but I want to read about something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many of us would keep watching, if we didn't meet here to discuss and gripe about Days!
I almost certainly wouldn't be watching, though it's hard to say because I like soaps and I don't like any of the remaining ones. (I used to watch AMC or OLTL when Days wasn't pleasing me.)

I liken it to football. I have friends who support their team even when it's stinking out loud. That's Days for me. I keep watching and supporting it, hoping it will get better, no matter how many times it strikes out or fumbles.

Jennifer questions Rolf. [This is a switch. The usual scenario would have Jenny having a high-volume confrontation with the mad scientist.]

Jordan plots against Ciara. [More sick garbage. If the writers want drama, how about a contentious effort by Rafe and Ben to get Jordan back into Bayview.]

Sonny and Will worry about Gabi. [It's about time. Gabi should have been a major worry for quite a while.]

Brady receives the results of the paternity test. [Whatever the results, he should immediately have several more tests done by different labs.]

Gabi plots to end Eli and Lani’s happiness. [Yuck. Another totally dumb revenge plot. If the writers wanted to surprise the viewers, they should have had Gabi devote her time to caring for little Arianna II. The way this poor child is being neglected by her mother, she'll be a perfect candidate to be SORASed into a troubled teen.]

Ben and Ciara arrive for David’s birthday party, unaware of what Jordan has in store. [Double yuck. Now, even a child's party becomes a vehicle to further sick schemes. What makes the writers think that viewers enjoy all this unrelieved nastiness?]

So now Gabi plots revenge. I'm getting sick of women who have no purpose in life but the get even with others. I guess I've led a sheltered life, but for the most part I have not been around people like that. I do know some who are that way but they are completely dysfunctional, living in an impaired state, mostly self-imposed. I don't think I know any who have the wherewithal to go to the lengths that Gabi, Kristen, Vivian, Jordan, and Eve go. Did I forget anybody? Is that not a disproportional number of women in a relatively small town?
I am just so over Gabi - it's time to get her off the show again. They have ruined her character

@JasonD. So, you watched GH & OLTL..........hmmm, I know you watched GL! See, that is what I thought of in re: Vivian recast. The late Beverlee McKinsey would have been wonderful recast (she was Alexandra Spaulding), her son directs on Days. But would Kim Zimmer (Reva) been super? Alas, she lives in NY, no idea if she would have wanted to travel out, tho other actors on Days do (Justin, Jennifer, Eve, Xander )

And Gabi was not satisfied making Lani beg for the heart for Julie, now she wants to destroy any happiness for them.

Back