SPOILER !! Week Oct 21

A little like being a Cubs fan. Then we get a few good years that spoil us!
Famous quote - "Maybe next year!":)

Brady supports Kristen during a medical crisis.
I would NEVER think this in real life - but I truly hope Kristen does not carry this pregnancy to term. Again I say - she should not be a parent - EVER! She's just plain evil!:eek:

Apparently the vast majority women are....miserable or scheming horrible people...... or at least those in Salem
I never want to live there. I treasure my strong, loving, intelligent, kind and beautiful women friends!:love::hug:

I am sure it has nothing to do with her figure or style of dress

I'm pretty sure Ron doesn't care about her figure or style of dress

Justin and Adrienne were divorced (he had that supposed affair with Elsa, a coworker in Dubai) and she was about to marry Lucas. Remember when that didn't go through? While she and Justin did eventually reunite (after the Bonnie switch debacle), they didn't actually get remarried.

Typical Days trope to break up the marriage of a long time couple and then have them reconcile without remarrying. We've seen it with Belle/Shawn, Jack/Jennifer, John/Marlena for a while, now Justin/Adrienne.

I'm also sick of the vengeful woman and doppelgänger tropes. Ron definitely likes to repeat his own stories hence the nickname Re-Ron.

Rolf completes his plot against Hope? I hope that this means that this stupid plot has come to a quick, merciful end. Batty Jordan out for Ciara, Gabi pretending that she's a real DiMera by playing the revenge game, and the sick, sick, sick Brady-Kristen nonsense means that the absurd Hope-Rolf plot is just one mess of rubbish too many.

Last edited:
I get that Gabi is devastated over Stefan's death and holds Lani responsible. But what power does she really have right now? If Lani refuses to agree with Gabi's ultimatum, it's not like Gabi can tell Kayla to remove Stefan's heart from Julie's chest.

And what's to stop Lani from telling Eli about Gabi's plan? In the kindest way possible, he'd tell Gabi to stick it in her ear.

The time to have made such a demand was before agreeing to donate Stefan's heart to Julie.

And why hurt Eli so badly? At the altar???? Yep, Lani should tell Eli, and they can postpone the wedding, or get married privately.
Just what the heck does Gabi have now to make Lani do anything at all?

Back