SPOILER !! Week Oct 24

Gee, did not think of that, I figured perhaps Victor was stepping off the corporate ladder, and having Sonny, Philip, Brady, & maybe Justin do it instead. Or perhaps just l or 2 of these???

The spoiler for Friday does say that Victor is establishing a trust fund for Ciara?? Hmmm. Hope & Ciara argue about it.

Do Shawn and Claire get a trust fund too?:eek: Furthermore, have Victor and Claire shared a scene in the last 11 months?

Dena Higley is definitely back because 3/5 days this week have Hope in different storylines. I am intrigued by the trust fund storyline though. Maybe Deimos stole it and this is a new one?

Lots of people coming to agreements with Andre. Probably just in time for him to double cross them back.

Era, I was guessing the unsettling news would be about Jade, but I didn't know what. You are probably right.

I don't understand why Hope and Ciara would be arguing about a trust fund for Ciara. Wouldn't Hope want her to have one? Surely Ciara would want to have one. Yeah, think of the bling--as Kat mentioned. Ha ha!

There was a YouTube clip of a young actor doing a scene that appeared to be the teen son of Ava and Steve talking to Kayla. No one was able prove its authenticity. Then the clip was made private and no longer viewable. Hard to say if it was even real or if somebody was just indulging in a bit of fan-fiction.

But all online mentions of "Tripp" came from that clip. There was nothing official from the show or NBC that they were casting such a part.

Hope, herself, has a trust fund, which she has mostly used for philanthropic reasons. It is also how she was able to give Aiden that $100,000 he needed to pay off a gambling debt, only the thug said it was "interest", he still owed the money, then sold the IOUs to Stefano.

I think she also bought that 2nd Fancy Face with it. But Hope always worked, & ...who knows?

Maybe Ciara wants to take all the $$$$ from the trust fund and do something stupid, or maybe she wants to refuse it? We just have to wait.

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11006115/5/#new

Monday, October 24, 2016
Eduardo and John make a pact.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Rafe prepares to make a huge sacrifice.
Hope and Aiden's date takes an unexpected turn.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Ciara helps Theo sneak into his dad’s room so he can speak with him.

Thursday, October 27, 2016
Gabi's relieved when JJ takes a turn for the better.

Friday, October 28, 2016
Theo remains at odds with Valerie after Abe’s second surgery.

Thursday, October 27, 2016
Gabi is relieved when JJ takes a turn for the better.

I'm relieved as well. I hope that this means we are going to see a shift to Gabi and JJ's relationship. I've enjoyed Gabi and Chad's friendship and don't mind it as a source of angst for Gabi and JJ as much as I love them as a couple I've long maintained they need some drama. But if that's going to work then we need to see that Gabi and JJ in a relationship and that's something we haven't seem a lot of lately. Hopefully that's about to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Ciara wants to take all the $$$$ from the trust fund and do something stupid, or maybe she wants to refuse it? We just have to wait.
Given pre-teen Ciara's interest in expensive jewelry, this would make perfect sense. Perhaps, Ciara wants to quit boring Salem U., make a return trip to the Baron's jewelry counter, buy a sports car like the one EJ once got for Will, buy some designer fashions, and then spend some time at upscale vacation spots.

Hope: "Ciara Alice, in this family, we don't squander our money on foolish things!"
Ciara; "Oh, Mom, don't be silly, I can always get more cash at the Salem money tree like everybody else!"

Back