SPOILER !! Week Oct 26

I read some crazy theory that what happens in the two-week arc that was inserted so the shows will line up correctly with the holidays will revolve around Rolf creating a time machine. That all kinds of crazy things happen in the two week time period and at the end, Rolf's time machine takes the Salemites back to before the blackout and all of the craziness in those two weeks never actually happened. Kind of like Dallas and Pam waking up to a "dead" Bobby Ewing in the shower. :rolleyes:

Again, this is just a crazy theory.

Did Rolf steal Eugene's plans for a time machine? :rotfl: Remember, Eugene already created a time machine back in the 1980s.

You forgot Andre and Megan.

Roughly in order of appearance: Tony, Andre, Renee, Megan, Benjy, Lexie, Kristen, Peter, EJ, Chad, Stefan and Jake.

The grandchildren are: Steven (Benjy's son), Theo, Johnny, Sydney, Grace (deceased), Thomas, Charlotte and Rachel.
I thought either André or Tony were not a son but a re-creation of cousins or some other relative

Tony and Andre were originally cousins. Then it came out Tony was not Stefano's biological son; Daphne DiMera had an affair with the gardener. But Stefano still considered Tony to be his son. When Andre turned up again in 2015, it was said he found out he was really Stefano's son because his mother and Stefano had an affair.

Technically, it should be Chad. He is the youngest. Jake mentioned that he was older that Chad.

Though of course if we assume Tony/Andre (one is Stefano's son), Benjy, EJ, Stefan, Jake, and Chad as Stefano's "real" sons, that's really only six.

Oh my, Oh my. I always thought that they would change Tony back into Stefano's son. I hated the Renee and Tony storyline. and always hoped they would have changed these things as they have so many storylines before.

Do we count Peter because he was treated like a son?
Depends on the head writer's whim. Right now it seems like he doesn't count for much.

I'm surprised they haven't made darling Ben Stefano's son, to be honest.
Jake mentioned that he was older that Chad.
And Tyler Christopher's Stefan noted that Chad was his older brother. I groused at the time because Stefan would have been conceived in the 1970s.

If we want to apply logic - and obviously we do even though we know the show doesn't - I would say his sons are André (though I still hate that retcon), Tony (he was legally treated as his son), Stefan, Jake, Benjy, EJ, and Chad. Although Peter was treated like a son, he never had the DiMera name and there was no formal arrangement making him a DiMera heir (in my opinion a writer's mistake, but hey). Thus whoever is the youngest son of the week (let's remember Chad and Will are the same age and Will was older than EJ originally) would be his seventh son.

Monday, October 26, 2020
Clyde tricks Allie into letting him into her apartment. [Clyde wouldn't need to "trick" Allie into letting him in. Sami's largely clueless daughter would probably welcome Horton the Tiger to Nicole's place.]

Tuesday, October 27, 2020
A desperate Marlena tries to get Evan released from Bayview. [Doc Evans must be desperate if she's willing to lobby for inflicting the spawn of Orpheus on society.]

Thursday, October 29, 2020
Chad becomes suspicious of Gwen. [Only now does he get suspicious? Chad is a little slow on the uptake. No wonder Gabi sometimes ran rings around him in the DiMera Enterprises sweepstakes.]
Clyde tries to talk Ben out of his plans for Vincent. [Has Clyde gone soft and suddenly acquired some common sense?]

John & Orpheus: Their showdowns have happened so often that it wouldn't be surprising that both of them said: "We're at it again? This is getting really tiresome."

Trippy: If he had any sense, getting raked over the coals by Kate should be enough to send him fleeing back to his old med school. Sadly, like many other Salemites, Little Trippy seems to be a glutton for punishment.

Back