SPOILER !! Week Oct 3

Stephanie opens up to Chad. [Pity poor buffoonish Alex. She's opening up to Mr. Angry Guy and not him.]

Jennifer makes a decision about her future. [What's going on. We've always been led to believe that Jenny was content to be married to Jack and run (sort of) the Spectator.]

Leo and Craig talk things out. [Nasty Craig has softened on Leo? Could this mean that the glib grifter escapes murder charges and lives to fight another day?]

Maybe Leo and Craig will make up and leave together? I wonder what the show has planned for Chad, besides running around demanding that this one and then that one, and then this other one, be arrested for Abby's murder.

Is Jennifer leaving again to go to rehab? I wonder if that has anything to do with Mike coming back.

What a shocker!
I loved the way Jada backed down Nicole when Nicole was so uppity with her.
I am a super Nicole fan but she is turning in to a flip flopper and a caustic one at that.

On the flip flop, I would rather see Jada with Rafe. I think there is chemistry there.

I'm so disappointed as someone who was waiting for years for this pairing to happen. Now I just want Sami to come back to Salem and work her way back to Rafe, at least for a bit. My worry about a Rafe & Jada pairing is that it'll become as bland and irrelevant as his pairings with Jordan and Ava did.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-october-3rd-t43997.html

Monday, October 3, 2022

Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Nancy and Craig consider the possibility of reuniting.

Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Kristen solicits Marlena's help.
Jack and Jennifer share a tearful goodbye.

Thursday, October 6, 2022
Chanel gives Johnny advice about Ava.
Allie confides in Will about her fight with Chanel.

Friday, October 7, 2022
Chanel is taken aback by Allie’s scandalous suggestion

What a shocker!
I loved the way Jada backed down Nicole when Nicole was so uppity with her.
I am a super Nicole fan but she is turning in to a flip flopper and a caustic one at that.

On the flip flop, I would rather see Jada with Rafe. I think there is chemistry there.
That was a really stupid conversation. I guess they want us to hate Nicole.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

unsure of wording since they add things

new

Monday, October 3
Jennifer must face what she did

Tuesday, October 4
Mike Horton returns to Salem. Did he come because of Jennifer?

Wednesday, October 5
John talks to Rex about Marlena's condition.

Friday, October 7
Paulina gets a surprise visit from Sloan.

Speaking of children, where is Parker, Chloes son? She seems more worried about Brady's daughter than her own son. Just saying.

Where is Nicole's daughter also? Or Gabi's daughter for that matter?

Seems like there are children born then they disappear from Salem and possibly come back as adults.

I'm starting to think that the ITB (idiots that be) think women can either have a career or children and they are not smart enough to tackle both at the same time.

Weren't Rex, and Cassie, test tube babies that were created, and born, unbeknownst to Kate, and Roman. I was thinking they were "born" in Rolf's mad scientist lab, or something like that?

TPTB seem to make these disappearing kids only pop up when they need to remind the viewers how wonderful of a mom these ladies are. I wonder who they're tying to convince, as none of us are fooled. None of these kids are mentioned unless it's necessary for a plot point, or argument, for example when Chad and his two kids went to the movies, in order to get him, and them, out of the house so that Abigail would be completely, and coincidentally, alone in the house for, apparently Clyde, to kill (Kinda curious how he knew she'd be there alone, at that moment :head scratch: )

I did think the scenes with Thomas, and Leo, were kind of cute, with the whole tooth fairy thing. :rotfl:

Yeah, the kids only pop up every once-in-awhile. I mean look at Sydney, Sami and EJ's youngest. NOBODY ever hardly even mentions her, or even sees her, or anything. Even when her grandmother, and siblings, were possessed by the devil. Shouldn't she have at least come back then, or now that her grandmother is possibly dying?? Just saying. No one has heard, or seen, her in years. Seems like it's about time for Sydney to show up in town, especially since that would give EJ yet another one of his children to exploit, or attempt to use, for his own advantage.

Wouldn't Sydney also have DiMera shares, for him to try to leverage against his obsessive bid to take DiMera back from Gabi? Given that he has no other purpose in life since Sammy is gone, Belle is basically out of his life, and now Johnnie is out of his life, I would figure he would, in addition to his not-so-dead brother, solicit Sidney to vote her shares against Gabi.

Last edited:
Back