SPOILER !! Week Oct 3

I'm just wondering what fool lets Jennifer back behind the wheel of a car again, as the previews show, or seem to show her in a car crash, or causing it (in the previews) UNLESS that is more misdirection by TPTB to make us think all of the cars were connected to Jennifer's issue.

Perhaps (allegedly) the hit and run on Gwen was it, and the other crash is related to someone else's fault entirely.

Ya never know. Heck, Clyde could have escaped jail, stole a car and is on the run, pursued by the cops, or who knows who.......& at those speeds, over he goes......
Hey, and it could be Leo, or someone we don't know of yet

Or maybe this is how they turn Gwen back into a semi-decent person. She’ll lie for Jennifer or otherwise cover for her because she feels partly responsible for how Abigail’s last days unfolded.
That was exactly my thought immediately TinaY!

And I for 1 would really like to see her become a better person.

True that, TinaY. Either crap or get off the pot to both of them. I am so tired of it.

Also, can someone please kill off or send away Young Sami (Allie).
I am too the point where I cannot tolerate her.
I liked her at first, but now I am so over her.

I like Gwen as a character even though her introduction was a rough start and they keep having her do stupid things. I hope they stick with her as a mostly redeemed character. However, I also look into my crystal ball and see a scenario where Stephanie ends up with Alex. Chad is single, and he ends up making eyes at Gwen--just in time for Abigail to come back from the dead. The writers will redo the storyline they did with Gabi/Chad/Abigail.

Back