SPOILER !! Week Oct 3

Rex & Cassie were test tube babies, created with Kate's eggs, Roman's sperm, implanted into Marlena who carried them to term.
Ah, I had completely not remembered Marlena giving birth to them. Do you remember when she fit that in to her already lengthy victimized timeline? I remember Rex & Cassie came along shortly before Melaswen island that all of the "murdered" citizens of Salem went to. I can't believe she hardly ever had time in there to fit that in there between being almost being killed by Jake Kositchek, the multiple times she was kidnapped by Stefano, possessed by the devil twice now, presumed dead several times, etc, can't keep up with it all. :beat::rotfl:

Actually, Rex & Cassie arrived in Salem during a meteor shower, in some sort of rocket or something, and were believed to be aliens at first. LOL Then were thought to be children of Andre & Marlena. The truth came out eventually, and of course, this all was caused by Stefano, with the help of Dr. FrankenRolf.

It is no wonder Salemites do not even blink an eye at devil possession, or rising from the dead...rather all the zombies walking around Salem.

Weren't Rex, and Cassie, test tube babies that were created, and born, unbeknownst to Kate, and Roman. I was thinking they were "born" in Rolf's mad scientist lab, or something like that?
They were created in a DiMera Frankenlab, but Marlena carried and gave birth to them. It was when she was held captive on San Cristobal Island and in a coma (and believed by all of Salem that she was dead). She eventually remembered giving birth to them. But yes, they were created using Kate's eggs and Roman's sperm. Initially everyone thought Marlena and Tony (actually Andre impersonating Tony) were the twins' parents. Then Sami did some digging and thought they were Marlena and Roman's twins. She was kind of happy about it, thinking it would give her Mommy and Daddy another link and they'd get back together. She flipped her lid when it was eventually discovered they were born from Kate's eggs.

It's funny. Nicole was always the one who got screwed on the love end. Now she is doing to Rafe what others have done to her.

Rafe is another person that never has true love. What a shame.

It seems like they are going to make Nancy the next victim of "whip my heart until the blood is drained" syndrome.
I hope they eventually find love for Nancy and not have her go back with Craig.
That apparently was love of a different kind and should not have been a marriage so to speak.

Maybe they can have 2 strangers come to town. 1 for Rafe and 1 for Nancy.

I still can't believe they potentially made Clyde the murderer. I still have my doubts unless they figured they got rid of Ben might as well get rid of dad.

I stopped feeling sorry for Nicole about maybe 3 affairs ago, but Rafe, he has always been one of my favorites, but when it comes to selecting a forever woman, he is just a big dumb dufus in my opinion. But I have hopes for him. Maybe he can eventually end up with Jada when Nicole and Eric get back together yet again, leaving Jada and Rafe, so saddened. I sure hope something permanent and good comes up for Rafe, so he can have a better life and become a better cop, who runs a better police dept.

:beat:

Speaking of children, where is Parker, Chloes son? She seems more worried about Brady's daughter than her own son. Just saying.

Where is Nicole's daughter also? Or Gabi's daughter for that matter?

Seems like there are children born then they disappear from Salem and possibly come back as adults.

I'm starting to think that the ITB (idiots that be) think women can either have a career or children and they are not smart enough to tackle both at the same time.
And we have yet to see an adult Sydney!

I am sorry to see that it is Clyde who seems to be the attempted murder of Sonny, I like Nancy and Clyde as a couple they seem very happy together. Was mentioned that he is just after her money. Didn't realize she was that well off.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...lie-scandalous-idea-mike-horton-returns-salem

The wording may not be correct

Monday, October 3
Sarah tears into Gwen for attempting to frame her.
Jennifer has a horrifying realization.
Chad lends Stephanie his support.
Will urges peace between Sonny and Alex.

Tuesday, October 4
Chad gets an unanticipated job offer.
Mike Horton returns to Salem.
Leo tries to pump Jack for cash.
Nancy and Craig contemplate reuniting.

Wednesday, October 5
Rex brings devastating news to John.
Kristen turns to Marlena for help.
Leo makes Craig an offer.
Jack and Jennifer share a difficult goodbye.

Thursday, October 6
Gabi and Ava plot out how to respond EJ’s offer.
Johnny gets some advice about Ava from Chanel.
Allie opens up to Will about her fight with Chanel.
Rafe and Jada catch Nicole and Eric in a compromising position.

Friday, October 7
Ava and Johnny confess to EJ.
Stephanie and Chad get close while drinking.
Sloan pays Paulina a surprise visit.
Chanel is shocked by Allie’s scandalous suggestion.

Back