SPOILER !! Week Oct 30

In my opinion Heather4CU this could be Ron Carlivati's attempt at pleasing those many fans out there that had been against the entire Justin cheating with Elsa storyline, and with Lucas and Adrienne's pairing. You can tell, at least with my perspective, in his work, he is basically answering and listening to fans. Except the fact the fans who seen Justin and Adrienne from the beginning are so tired of that couple going back and forth so much. It could be temporary and perhaps they only grow close because of everything with Will and Sonny in Memphis.

Monday, October 30, 2017
Sami lands in hot water. [How can Sami "land" in hot water if she's a permanent resident there?]

Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Steve gets devastating news about Kayla. [Please, not another contrived soap-style health crisis.]
Chad and Abigail learn Ben escaped once again. [Either Ben is as slippery as an eel or Bayview's security is unbelievably lax. If it's the latter, this sieve should be shut down.]

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Eli bonds with Gabi and Arianna. [With Will apparently coming back and Eli bonding with her and Gabi, Arianna II will now have three daddies.]

Thursday, November 2, 2017
Eve learns about Will and wonders if Paige could be alive as well. [Is she also wondering if JJ might like a trip to the Salem Inn for old-times sake?]

Friday, November 3, 2017
Sami, John, and Marlena get answers about Will. [Of course they do. Who would dare to refuse a request from Sami?]

Wonder who is sabotaging DiMera? I don't think its Chad or Andre. Lucas seems most likely, out of spite for being fired by Kate? Lucas tried to get a job from Brady with Titan and was willing to sell out Countess Wilhemina.

Vivian makes the most sense to me too be the only sabotaging DiMera. Within 2 months the actress Louise Soral (Vivian) will be back on screen. "Friendly competition" I can see Vivian saying laughing about it. I don't believe Billie would have it in her to try to undermine Kate and take over Countess W., however, I can see Philip as a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
So annoyed. We are supposed to believe that while in Statesville Adrienne fell out of love with Lucas and wants to recommit to Justin? What?! After all the drama about who she would choose? I just don't see the Adrienne/Justin chemistry. There goes my dreams of Justin and Eve!
Justin and Adrienne have always been together. Frankly, that's the way I think it should be. They make everyone the same age, but I think she would be a lot older than Lucas.

There are rumours of EJ being recast based on a "leaked" audition tape and a few sites speculating that a recast EJ will be making his way back to Salem. Personally, I couldn't care less if he were back as long as the story telling was good and provided good suspense and drama. While I am neutral on EJ, I would much rather like him to be back than another legacy character (he who shall not be named for fear of revolt :)) who is dead.

If it was EJ and that comes to light, then hopefully Sami will remember all EJ did to her and how crazy she was to fall for him. It's do dumb on so many levels.

If the injection brought him back, I believe they said they saw him in the casket. Obviously not embalmed. Someone paid off at funeral home.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I have forgotten who died first, Will or EJ. (Sorry but I have slept since then).

Back