SPOILER !! Week Oct 30

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...s-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-23-november-3

Monday October 30:
Sonny, Paul, Sami, John, and Marlena question a mysterious person about Will.

Tuesday October 31:
It’s Halloween night and there are plenty of tricks and treats for Salem’s heroes

Wednesday November 1:
Justin, Adrienne, and Lucas arrive in Memphis.

Thursday November 2:
John, Marlena, and Sami are stunned when they come face-to-face with someone from their past.

Friday November 3:
Paul makes a startling discovery.
Adrienne and Justin recommit to their love.

So, Lucas loses Adrienne anyway? Am very glad to know she is out of prison, and the Bonnie thing is apparently over, but am surprised she decided now it is Justin.
But then, it was Justin she called with her one call from prison.

So annoyed. We are supposed to believe that while in Statesville Adrienne fell out of love with Lucas and wants to recommit to Justin? What?! After all the drama about who she would choose? I just don't see the Adrienne/Justin chemistry. There goes my dreams of Justin and Eve!

I would think if it was Bonnie, they would say "Bonnie". I think, from spoiler pics, Steve & Kayla mnage to get to Adrienne in the jail, so the cat is out of the bag in re: Bonnie.

Another thought: Perhaps Adrienne thinks Justin was her knight in shining armour, and he goes along with it, claiming he never thought Bonnie was Adrienne. And Lucas is too busy (with recovery, one would hope) for a relationship. Then after a bit, Adrienne finds out Justin lied, and Bonnie played him for a fool for longer than he let on (when he should have known better), and she returns to a sober Lucas.

It's also possible they "recommit their love" to the past or something. They are being very sneaky with the spoiler wording lately. LOL

Just read a tidbit from SOD.........it says, Justin & Maggie interrupt the wedding, Bonnie tries to get rid of them, Victor says he never intended to marry her, Bonnie tries to vamoose, Sheila is there wanting her money from Bonnie....and the jig is up. Patch & Kayla get her to fess up as to where Adrienne really is, Justin shows up at the prison, and the ever grateful Adrienne ends up kissing him.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11043950/5/

Monday, October 30, 2017
Sami lands in hot water.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Steve gets devastating news about Kayla.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Eli bonds with Gabi and Arianna.

Thursday, November 2, 2017
Eve learns about Will and wonders if Paige could be alive as well.
Lani defends JJ to Abe.

Friday, November 3, 2017
Sami, John, and Marlena get answers about Will.

Thanks all for the spoilers!

I hope the "devastating" news Steve gets about Kayla isn't really devastating! She is just beginning to recover and accept Joey being in prison and she and Steve seem to be back on track. What could be devastating? More sickness? Not wanting Tripp as "family"? I really like the way these two are right now - a happy story would be great - maybe Joey gets out of prison - not so devastating, but sure would make them happy!

Really am having a hard time getting into Eli/Gabi. I just think she is going from man to man too fast (not unlike MANY of the Salem women).

So annoyed. We are supposed to believe that while in Statesville Adrienne fell out of love with Lucas and wants to recommit to Justin? What?! After all the drama about who she would choose? I just don't see the Adrienne/Justin chemistry.
Adrienne mentioned her love for her fiance Lucas very recently while in prison. I won't be happy if she now goes to Justin. She needs to help Lucas recover at least! I'm hoping this spoiler isn't literal and that she is just grateful for Justin's help in getting out of prison. Justin should be held accountable for not noticing Bonnie wasn't Adrienne. After all, didn't he LOOK at her? I mean really.

I've never been a fan of Adrienne and Lucas but I do think they should be together for a while now. At least until Lucas is more grounded. It seems pretty crummy if she gets out of prison and goes straight to Justin. Maybe they intend to use Will to help Lucas get back on his feet, but still, I don't want to see Adrienne reject him, once the whole Bonnie thing is revealed.

Back