SPOILER !! Week Oct 30

I just cannot get past Sami being raped by that loathsome character, and later the hate boink, and not a shred of remorse on his part. The character is still the character, no matter who plays him, it is distressing to hear Sami go on about him, about bouncing all over Europe trying to find him. If he was alive, and loved her, & his children, would he really be having her playing Where is Waldo?

Yes, EJ was in the morgue, Kristen injected him on Stefano's orders, and his body sent off to Italy, as Stefano wanted him there in the family crypts.

Cannot remember if Sami was given ashes that supposedly were his or not. I would rather be told someone did not really die (as they did with Steve umpteen years ago. We saw someone put something into his IV which slowed down his heart rate/pulse so he was thought to be dead.....and we also saw the coffin switched before it was lowered in the ground. It was years before we got to see Steve again, but WE knew what Salemites didn't, that Steve was not dead.

There is a good excuse for Jack to be alive, since he was ID'd by Cameron, not a family member, NO One saw him, nor did the viewers, and Jen was given ashes that could have been anything. Stefano was alive, well, and had so many in his employ back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
An EJ re-cast would be unacceptable to me; better that he remain in limbo, until the writers can imagine a believable rehabilitation. It could be interesting to see if his return would un-Golden Abby/Chad. :eek:

For me it was all about James Scott (EJ), the hunka hunka burnin love! He was great eye candy.:love:

This is my curiosity. Soapkitty, do you think you will still like EJ if a different actor plays him? I wonder how many will. I guess that could be a question for a different forum but I can't do it and it might be too controversial anyway. :rolleyes:

I liked EJ when he was a dark character and Sami hated him. I think James Scott (EJ) is an extremely attractive man, and I'm a sucker for a British accent. But after the show made Sami and EJ the "golden couple" and shoved them down our throats as the greatest love story Days ever told, that's when I began hating the character (along with the character of Sami, who had previously been my all-time favorite).

Just Samantha, you summed up my feelings better than I could. Sami wasn't my favorite but I did enjoy watching her, even loving to hate her at times, until she got involved with EJ. EJ was handsome and intriguing at first but putting the two together ruined both of them for me. Now I can't even stand to look at either one of them.

I've always had the feeling the actor [James Scott] was all that appealed to most, rather than the character [EJ].
Years ago, when EJ could do no wrong in the eyes of many fans, I asked if they would love and forgive the character if he were being played by William Utay (Dr. Rolf), but I never got an answer. :) I agree, Old Cowgirl, that a lot of the "love" for EJ, was actually liking for the actor. It was hard for me to believe that so many people could overlook all the evil things he did, even if it was only a soap.

Oh no! I'm all for Rolf being alive, but not Deimos!! I don't ever want to see him again. Eve marrying him? That's about right, for her. She was a little better the last time around but she could be the queen of bad decisions.

KathyLu, EJ being played by William Utay (Dr. Rolf).:rotfl:. That might be something I'd watch. I'd like to see Sami cozying up to him. Ha ha!

Back