SPOILER !! Week Oct 5

Steve confides in Kayla.
this ought to be a story moving delightful conversation..... I can't believe that for this week of October.... we have Steve and Kayla talking... Philip and Victor talking..... a person STUNNED.... and good ole Eli visiting the wicked witch...... amazing......

:cry:Kristen STILL here?

I know they are making it sounds like perhaps Claire finds out about Tripp being the baby daddy, but I bet it's not.

Claire is stunned by Allie's news. [The only truly stunning thing that Allie could say is that she now realizes that Sami was a good mother.]

Eli pays a visit to Kristen. [Hopefully, it's to gloat because she's just been sentenced to twenty-five years to life for the killing of Haley Chen and trying to kill Victor.]

Philip talks to Victor about Xander. [Has he realized that the X-Man is the right man for the CEO job?]

Steve confides in Kayla. [What has Steve done now?]

Last edited:
Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4359

-Allie tells Lani what happened in London.
-Tripp recounts his side of the story to Steve.
-Bonnie attempts to gain Justin’s forgiveness.
-Allie gives Claire shocking news about Tripp.
-Philip realizes Xander has been plotting against him.
-Eli pleads with Kristen to help keep Lani out of trouble.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-5th-t42376.html#p2062866

Monday, October 5, 2020
Vincent reveals Ciara's fate to Ben and Hope.
Melinda pressures Eli to help her nail Kristen.

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Steve and Kayla are shocked when they learn what Allie said about Tripp.
Claire gets to know the new Titan intern, Charlie.
Victor fires Xander!
Philip makes a mysterious call.

Tennis is on Thurs and Friday

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3723373425

Monday October 5:
Vincent reveals Ciara’s fate to Ben and Hope.
Melinda pressures Eli to help her nail Kristen.

Tuesday October 6:
Bonnie attempts to gain Justin’s forgiveness.
Allie gives Claire shocking news about Tripp.

Wednesday October 7:
Victor fires Xander!
Philip makes a mysterious call.

Thursday October 8:
Days of our Lives will be preempted.

Friday October 9:
Days of our Lives will be preempted.

What OC... you don't want to see more of Ben screaming out Ciara's name while collapsing to the floor while Hope stands with her deer in the headlights 1000 yard stare??????? Followed by Ben being aggressive towards everyone while screaming Ciara's name???

Really that doesn't sound entertaining to you???

Sounds like a day to mop the floor and dust if you ask me.

Monday, October 5, 2020
Vincent reveals Ciara's fate to Ben and Hope. [He'd better not be dishing out bad news lest Ben emulate the late, great Bo Brady and "take him apart."]
Melinda pressures Eli to help her nail Kristen. [Melinda shouldn't have to "pressure" Eli. Helping the D.A. get convictions is part of his job description.]

Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Victor fires Xander! [What a total ingrate -- after all the mighty X-Man has done for him and Maggie. Has he already forgotten that he'd be a grieving widower if Xander hadn't saved Maggie? In contrast, all Philip has done in the past is to complain about Victor's interference with his running of the company. It will serve Victor right if feckless Philly K. now runs Titan into a ditch.]

Why do I get the feeling Philip has......an ulterior motive for returning for his "heritage", & it is not good for Titan or Victor.......

And Xander......oh, I think Vic will regret firing him! Not only Maggie, but her daughter Sarah will not be happy at all.

Back