SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

So, which Sami is coming back?? If it's the one who was gushy over EJ, NO THANKS!!!! But, when she was married to Rafe, she seemed to be a more mature, intelligent person. If that's the Sami, good. Over the years, there have been may variations of Sami Brady. Hope they bring back a good one!!!!

I like this one :)

JPI_Episode13192_0001682024.jpg

Now that the actor playing Parker is getting older, it's time to recast, in my opinion. I don't think two very dark haired brunette parents don't come out with a child that blonde.

Yep, I am dark haired, my hubby even more so, all our lives. Our daughters had dark hair since birth, but both boys were blonds....til maybe 3rd or 4th grade, and in both cases gradually began to darken. Yep, both ended up with dark brown hair.

Looking at the picture of Roman and Marlena makes me wish they'd have just done a storyline with Hattie trying to woo Roman as herself. Roman could've been conflicted over having an attraction to her, mainly because she looks like his beloved Doc.

I for one, have had enough of Brady getting the short end with the women in his life. It's time the writers let Brady find and fall in love with his forever gal. Someone that truly loves him like Theresa did. I would love him to find out the true reason she left and eventually come back to a happily ever after. Enough already, give him lasting love.

Now that the actor playing Parker is getting older, it's time to recast, in my opinion. I don't think two very dark haired brunette parents don't come out with a child that blonde.

My cousin has a blonde son and both she and her husband have dark brown hair.

I also follow an account on Instagram where the parents have dark brown hair and the little boy is blonde.

Blonde hair is recessive. There are also several genes involved in hair colour inheritance. My family is strawberry blonde. I'm still blonde but not as blonde as I used to be. My mom's siblings started out as 8 blondes, 2 brunettes. Now there are 4 sandy blondes left. LOL

I used to be a blonde; don't want to talk about now. :)

Recently read that all blue-eyed people have the same European, multiple-great grandmother. You may consider this a shout-out to my mega-millions of cousins! :drunk:

Back