SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

It would make sense for Theresa to change it from Xander to Alex since she doesn't like Xander, and wouldn't want him to get his birthright, plus she already knows it doesn't take much to make Alex like her other than being a female, with a pulse :rotfl:

Last edited:
Wow, Holly has a scene with her mom. Shocking. Most teens roam Salem without acknowledging parents unless it's to yell at them because they are so cruel and don't understand what it's like to be a teen, which with SORAS-ing the parents were teens just two summers ago.

A fun summary to write up I'm sure.

Tues Gwen wants to go out with Ben. Oh wait, that's Theresa and Alex.
I realize I'm probably in the minority but I do not like the actress who played Gwen now in the role of Theresa. I liked her as Gwen. I can still hear an English accent on some of her words. Maybe I just liked Jen Lilley as Theresa. I don't know.

Frankly don't like it either. Don't know why they did such a stupid thing. If you want to keep Emily O'Brien, just write for Gwen, and have Theresa go back to CA, where she met someone she liked. Heck, they make up new stuff they retcon all the time.

But as an aside, Emily O'Brien was 9 when she moved to the U.S. & lost most of her British accent. Her normal speaking voice is very American.

Back