SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

Theresa and Brady return with Tate: How long will it be before the kid is squawking to one and all: “Don’t call me Tater Tot!”

Belle and Shawn have different views on their marriage: Who knew that poor, befuddled Shawn had “views” on anything?

EJ learns what happened to Susan: But doesn’t regret for a minute trying to have Ava shot.

Theresa and Brady return with Tate: How long will it be before the kid is squawking to one and all: “Don’t call me Tater Tot!”
I can hear it now:

Tate: "Don't call me Tater Tot."

Brady: "Well son, since you are grown up, we can no longer call you tot, so you will be known as Tater Head, formerly Tater Tot and formally Mr. Potato Head"

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...our-lives-spoilers-october-2-through-13-2023/

Monday, October 9:
Stephanie encounters a surprise at Titan.

Tuesday, October 10:
Chanel and Johnny encourage Paulina.

Wednesday, October 11:
Nicole makes a realization about Tate and Holly.

Thursday, October 12:
Maggie receives an unexpected visitor.

Friday, October 13:
Sarah’s attitude softens toward Xander.
EJ discovers what happened to Susan.

Monday, October 9:
Stephanie encounters a surprise at Titan. (Thinking that Alex is in charge.)

Tuesday, October 10:
Chanel and Johnny encourage Paulina. (They encourage her to lower her voice.)

Wednesday, October 11:
Nicole makes a realization about Tate and Holly. (She notices that they have grown and are much older, yet she remains the same age.)

Chanel and Johnny encourage Paulina: Encouraging her to do anything is downright dangerous.

Sarah softens about Xander: Xander should run for his life from this fickle, judgmental bigmouth

EJ discovers what happened to Susan: Will he now order a hit on weirdo Edmund?

My curiosity is regarding the accent. Emily O'Brien had a strong accent with Gwen. The character of Theresa can't just suddenly come back from Cali with *that* accent, so perhaps Emily has been practicing a different dialect? I'm skeptical this will work. I love the actress, but this is not a good way to keep her on camera. Should have been an entirely different character, not as Theresa. I guess we will see. haha.

EJ may not have known, or had anything to do with Susan being in London, BUT I am wondering WHO did? They keep mentioning the person that did, and that both Susan and Edmund had no idea who it was. Not that it really matters, but obviously it seems like it will become a storyline in the near future, me thinks.

Yep, only thing consistent in Salem, is the inconsistency :head scratch: Sometimes what should be a big story arc, isn't and something that should be a side note lasts an eternity, or previous history is changed for the sake of a current storyline. It's hard to keep up, especially when at any given moment, details can, and will, get changed.

Read elsewhere and it would be a RUMOR or just someone playing guessing games, that it was Thomas Banks wanting to protect his sister. and maybe even with the help of Sister Mary Moira \

I would have thought that Edmund would have known Thomas Banks/Mary Moira, or that they would have introduced themselves, if it was one/both of them. It's not like they're shy about being the outrageous characters that they all ready are, but probably this tidbit of a storyline will end up being a nothing thing.

Or maybe IF it was Thomas or Sister Mary Moira, they arranged for unknown thugs to handle it all, because of course Edmund would have known his former brother-in-law and sister-in-law. He had met them in Salem originally.

Back