SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

Apparently they are in their 20s in real life, but playing teens, which isn't uncommon. Being over 18 means Days isn't restricted in how often they can appear on camera, plus they don't have to have the extra paid individuals on the set when kids are in a scene.

She is Nicole's daughter, but Chloe carried/birthed her as a surrogate when Nicole was much older than her 20s, since Holly was born just 7 years ago.
Yes I know all that,,,,,,,and they used Nicole's egg, etc. And Nicole had a daughter. So, that is what I was referring to......Nicole's age back then, in soap time about 20 years......and now she is pregnant! The woman who was told she was unable to carry a pregnancy to full term......Amazing how much medical stuff has changed. And Nicole has not been concerned for a second.

In addition to the waste of Philip's time back in Salem, what a waste of time it was for Days to bring back Vivian. I understand there really wasn't much story left for Vivian, since they pretty much painted her into a corner, but such a waste. I think it would have been a little better if they had also brought back Ivan, her manservant. He was always a good sidekick to his "Madame".

I get they needed to have Philip back for his father's memorial, but another waste other than just to help usher Chloe away. (I guess I had missed that she was leaving the canvas).

After Monday's episode, it appears more apparent, in my opinion, that Theresa did most likely tamper with the letter that accompanied Victor's last will. I have a feeling those who have posted previously that Xander will end up being the son Victor never claimed are correct. There could definitely be some ripples from that.

Sad to say that there's not really a storyline going on right now that is even remotely interesting, but yet I still keep tuning in, in the hopes that something will change my mind. Heck isn't it about time for Sami to come storming back into town? At least something always happens when hurricane Sami comes back. They could bring back an aged Sydney with Sami, and an aged Parker could come back before the holidays with Chloe. There would be the quadrangle for the younger group.

Heck, just let Sarah start her screeching. That should account for something!

Can I be the judge, DrBakerFan?! Yummy Xander shirtless. I'd award him custody, of me!
soapkitty, getting Sarah screeching wouldn't be hard. When She's testifying, Sloan could ask her some very pointed questions that would cause her to completely blow her cool, engage in high-volume screeching and make a total fool of herself.

Other winning moves for Xander would be:
-- inform the judge that if he gets full custody, he'll be hiring the famous Nanny Megan as a care giver;
-- have Rexy testify. He'd put the judge to sleep.

We are still seeing the results of the fired guy's handiworkd.......so unfortunately, since Days films so far in advance, and is written even further in advance.........gonna be a while before things get better.

Back