SPOILER !! Week of Aug 24

As I remember it, Rafe had sex with Sami when he and Hope broke their engagement for a hot minute. Then they got back together, but it all came out at the wedding ceremony (before they were pronounced husband and wife). Rafe and Hope later got married in private at the Horton cabin. Eventually the marriage went down the toilet and they split up. He had sex with Carrie after Caroline's memorial service. Then later Hope got involved with Ted. But I don't remember her cheating on Rafe.

You are right, Hope didn't cheat on Rafe and neither did Rafe. Hope broke it off thereby leaving Rafe to do as he pleased with whoever, whenever he wanted. He didn't need Hope's blessing and Rafe made a choice of his own free will and for all intents and purposes, as a single guy.

I double checked; I had the 2 weddings reversed. The private one at the cabin with the justice of the peace was the night before the "official" wedding, which was brought to a screeching halt by Claire blurting out that Rafe slept with Sami when he and Hope broke up for a hot minute.

Nicole blabs to Belle. [She's at it again. Poor Nicole is starting to turn into a regular Aunt Blabby, a younger version of busybody Julie.]

Gabi and Jake get closer. [Gwen is no bargain, but Jake is making a big mistake by trading her for that awful schemer, Gabi. Gwen is a harmless boozer with a big mouth, but Gabi can be dangerous. Just ask Julie and Lani.]

Sami betrays Nicole. [How can she "betray" him? Sami has never shown any loyalty to the "Bad Twin.,"]

Ben and Eve have a confrontation. [Instead of interacting with sicko Eve, Ben should do the smart thing and all the cops. That way, he and Ciara would have the satisfaction of seeing her hauled off in cuffs. He should also tip off Jack so he can enjoy watching the downfall of the woman who tried to dominate his life.]

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...our-lives-spoilers-august-17-through-28-2020/

Monday August 24:
Ciara is unnerved when Ben takes her to a creepy location.

Tuesday August 25:
Nicole stirs the pot between Belle and Sami.

Wednesday August 26:
Sami makes a bold move at her grandson’s custody hearing.
Rafe grills a surprising intruder in his home.

Thursday August 27:
Gabi and Jake give in to their feelings for each other.

Friday August 28:
Ben has an explosive confrontation with Eve!

Ooohh, forgot about him coming for a short spell. I also figured the intruder was probably Allie.
Looks like Sami is gonna hang around town having tantrums & causing trouble for a longer period of time than I thought.

Back