SPOILER !! Week of Aug 24

Funny, seems as tho the "summer stories" get wound up with various characters leaving the show......Guess the autumn stories will begin.

Want to laugh....I was on some spoiler site, reading something about Nicole which went into an actress coming on the show . Surprised me, had not heard of this, so am reading on, then it said something about this actress being involved or tied to Scooter! Oh, my gosh, this was old, old, old, back when Nicole & Brady were in Canada. Was so strange, but had never been on that site before, guess I won't again, can't even remember the name. LOLOL

Tuesday August 25:
Nicole stirs the pot between Belle and Sami. [One would think that Nicole would know better than to get involved with the affairs of Sami and her sisters.]
Eve has a vision of Paige. [It would be nice if in the vision Paige confesses that in true Salem fashion, she faked her own death.]

Wednesday August 26:
Sami makes a bold move at her grandson’s custody hearing. [Hopefully she won't get up and make a speech about how she's Salem's best mother.]

Thursday August 27:
Gabi and Jake give in to their feelings for each other. [I thought Jake had more sense than to get involved with the awful Gabi.]

Friday August 28:
Ben has an explosive confrontation with Eve! [Hopefully, the word "explosive" doesn't mean any more bombs.]
Rafe and Gabi say farewell to Salem. [I'm sorry to see Rafe go, but won't miss Gabi. The writers ran this character into the ground.]

This is going to be a sad week for me. I love the character of Rafe and I am really going to miss him. I was also rooting for Gabi and Jake and now Gabi is leaving. There’s not much left on Days to keep my interest, it’s sad what this show is becoming.

I agree saminrafe, there is not much left at all to keep my interest and soon there will be even less. It seems like this soap is going down a dark hole.
I was hoping they would stay true to there background stories etc., but families aren't even families any more. I'm so sad for Days. :sad:

LOL - so Gabi and Jake hit the sheets on Thursday and then she leaves town on Friday! I am sad to see that Eve is still around for another 2 weeks. And the biggest shocker of them all is that - wait for it . . . Ciara is trapped in a dangerous situation!!! May be a reference to an earlier spoiler where Vincent puts the final nail in the coffin?

I read elsewhere that Gabi and Rafe leave to go see a sick Mama Hernandez, so Eduardo is likely the intruder. The heartbreaking decision Gabi is likely going to make is to leave town to see her mom with Rafe and Eduardo. Of course, these were posted elsewhere so I can't confirm it.

I would like to go on record as a person who is VERY tired of out-of-the-woodwork children showing up and discovering they are the byproduct of an evening of adult activity and another person and one of those folks is unbelievably wealthy and dead, so then figure they too are entitled to a large cut of the wealth.

It is very lazy writing.

Bring new people to the town who have NO blood line connections to the town.:back:

Ahhh, but they gave Victor nephew Justin, grand-nephew Sonny, Grandson, Brady, plus son Philip, so his home really stays filled up, & then he married Maggie, and bingo, even more living at the K Hotel.

Back