SPOILER !! Week of August 1

Some days, some scenes I find myself rooting for Rafe and wanting to see Hope actually appear to love Rafe the man, not "love" Rafe her partner/dear friend/admirable guy who she can boss around. It's like, the couple almost gets to even ground, almost gets me on board for them, and then boom, derailed.

What a terrible "cliffhanger" before the Olympics!!!! Rafe and Hope were fine, although I don't think getting frisky just after surgery is the best idea. The rest of today's episode was awful.

Days airs on west coast at 3 p.m. Central. That is 4 p.m. Eastern. So, there will be no nearly 2 minute preview on the NBC site until after 4 p.m. Central, 5 p.m. eastern.

Interesting to me are the reactions to today's show, which I thought was very well done, except for the Hope/Rafe scenes (and I like them both). That said, the promo person for Days did say that Friday wasn't going to be a BIG cliffhanger, but it would come in the promo late afternoon.

Jason47 hinted on his Facebook page (not sure if he knew) that we might see a glimpse of one or more of the returning actor/actresses. I am more anxious for that than anything else. I didn't see that there would be a bit of a cliffhanger in the 90 second preview, was just going by the Rafe/Hope ending. And I am so sick of JJ and Jennifer going after Chad, I now almost always FF those scenes. I did see some of today's

Judie, the Days promo lady, tweeted earlier in the week about the promo containing a cliffhanger. That would gel with Ken Corday's interview too because he did say there would be a cliffhanger, just didn't specify when.

Back