SPOILER !! Week of August 29

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9312288/2/#new

Monday, August 29, 2016
Paul runs into Sonny, invites him to lunch.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Hope goes to the station to confront Aiden about how he stole the job as D.A. away from Justin.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Gabi and Sonny catch up and later visit Will’s grave.

Thursday, September 1, 2016
Deimos tries to make amends to Justin, but Justin declines.

Friday, September 2, 2016
Chad speaks to Abigail’s spirit in a chapel, hoping to find guidance.

In an attempt to forget Belle, Philip throws himself into his work and at Chloe, who is receptive to his kiss

O.K. some of this makes me happier than I expected to be, and some is rather surprising. Thank you, Kat, for posting these, it really surprised me to see the 29th appear. LOL

Color me truly happy that Sonny & Gabi catch up, and visit Will's grave. Overdue for all his family, but at the end, Gabi & Sonny were his closest.

Color me surprised Kate bought the B&B, but she is long overdue for her own home. Am guessing it will no longer be a B&B...wonder where she got the $$$$. Leave it to Kate to "evict" the guests. LOL
Too bad Hope doesn't just ignore Aiden,

So, the Johnson family will all be doing therapy. Interesting!

Does Deimos hire Dario to spy on Chloe? I mean, isn't this the guy who turned over the new leaf, wanted to be a better person?

And truly, I am looking forward to seeing Laura, learn what she wants to tell Jen about Abby.....cuz if Abby went to her........Hurray! And it does follow that therefore Jen realizes her daughter is not dead.
So, if so, does she tell Chad? And what about Jen's drug & alcohol session at the seedy motel?
I hope Doug & Julie continue to live at the Horton House. They should have been there at the very start.

So...Justin not only loses his job to Aiden, (all arranged by Andre) but refuses the olive branch extended by Deimos (who probably could have helped him get it back. Hmmm, what is in store for Justin, I wonder.

Missing from these two sets of spoilers are references to John, Marlena, Brady, Theresa, Tate, Mami, Rafe, Nicole, Caroline, Roman, Abe, Victor, Maggie.

Now, I don't doubt they will be seen or appear....just making note. :)

I do like the idea that Kate will have a place of her own!!! It was always difficult for me to understand longterm living in a local Inn, especially for Kate, who has been a Salem resident for How Many Years???? Now she can have anyone she wants stay over. How about her sons? Where are they living these days anyway? This could all lead to some interesting stories, in my opinion. They really didn't make much use of the possibilities with Doug and Julie at the B & B.

Oh, and I just want to add how happy I am to having Days to look forward to again. No matter how irritating I find parts of it.

I agree with Poirot on all accounts. These look decent so far aside from the Deimos/Dario spoiler. But I can probably tolerate them if the rest of the show is good.

Interesting that no mention of Tate's kidnapping and the aftermath so far.

I also concur with Poirot about these spoilers.

My favorite is the Sonny and Gabi get caught up spoiler. Although I thought they already did that when Sonny came to pick up Arianna but maybe they just go more in depth? Anyway a spoiler could say "Gabi eats a turkey club for lunch and washes it down down with a large Sprite" And I'm there with my bag of microwave popcorn.

Just the fact that Gabi is FINALLY getting airitme has me doing the happy dance. :)

On a more serious note I especially like the fact that Sonny and Gabi visit Will's grave as Poirot said it's overdue. I think the last time we saw Will's grave was when Lucas was there shortly after the funeral.

As far as Deimos hiring Scuzzy McScuzzface to spy on Chloe is concerned that does seem to contradict his claims of being a changed man doesn't it? Maybe in Demos mind it's okay to still do sketchy things as long as he says sorry and looks appropriately hangdog when he gets caught?

At this point I think of Deimos as a living embodiment of the Rubik's Cube no matter how many ways I try to twist and turn him I just can't figure him out. LOL

I think it's about time Kate has her own mansion as mega rich she has supposedly been for so many years. At most we seen Kate at was hotel rooms. Wonder if any other relatives will be taking residence at Casa Roberts in the near future? Billie/Chelsea perhaps? This must be the place where Clyde confronts Kate in the preview video. Looks like Aiden needs a new place to stay.

Can Dario be written out already? He serves no purpose in Salem but to whine and moan constantly about his father or being some cheap underling to some low class thug. I'm tired of his character. Write him off to jail.

I'm shocked we are seeing Laura Horton so soon. Some of us were convinced she would be reintroducing New Abby. Though this could be nice if Laura is involved in the search for Abby storyline. Be some nice scenes between Laura and Jennifer about her using. Will JJ get scenes with Laura?

Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Hope goes to the station to confront Aiden about how he stole the job as D.A. away from Justin. [Hope, do you realize just how absurd this is -- a murderer "confronting" a corrupt D.A. about "stealing" the job from another corrupt D.A.?]

Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Gabi and Sonny catch up and later visit Will’s grave. [Very good, you two. Often, Salemites only visit their dear departed when they're holding people captive in a high-tech sarcophagus.]

Thursday, September 1, 2016
Deimos tries to make amends to Justin, but Justin declines. [Don't bother, Deimos, the dirty ex-D.A. and former cheating husband just isn't in the mood for your apologies. Besides being a Kiriakis means never having to say you're sorry.]

Friday, September 2, 2016
Chad speaks to Abigail’s spirit in a chapel, hoping to find guidance. [Chad, hopefully you're correct in assuming that Abigail's spirit is saner than her earthly self.]

In an attempt to forget Belle, Philip throws himself into his work and at Chloe, who is receptive to his kiss. [Chloe, these days, you really don't have very good taste in men do you. First Deimos, and now Shaggy Phil. Who's next in your "luv" parade, conman Dario, slimy Aiden, or the unspeakable Andre?]

Paul runs into Sonny, invites him to lunch.
Ugh.

I'm intrigued by the Laura/Abby spoiler, but not getting my hopes up. Too much to hope Laura and Abby met, and Laura helped her get some treatment/security? But will they tell the Evil Ones?

Who knew that Joey was in therapy?
Gabi and Sonny catch up and later visit Will’s grave.
This sounds interesting. Too bad we have no idea who Will is.
Maybe in Demos mind it's okay to still do sketchy things as long as he says sorry and looks appropriately hangdog when he gets caught?
Hey, don't knock it...EJ milked that expression for nearly a decade and Nicole and Sami fell for it every time. LOLOL
Chad speaks to Abigail’s spirit in a chapel, hoping to find guidance. [Chad, hopefully you're correct in assuming that Abigail's spirit is saner than her earthly self.]
Wouldn't it be more fun, though, if he did get advice from an insane spirit? And started setting people on fire, faking sexual encounters with hapless Salem U professors, participating in "Golden Circle" executive committee meetings, and engaging in corporate shower trysts? This could be a whole new Chad!!

Wouldn't it be more fun, though, if he did get advice from an insane spirit? And started setting people on fire, faking sexual encounters with hapless Salem U professors, participating in "Golden Circle" executive committee meetings, and engaging in corporate shower trysts? This could be a whole new Chad!!

:rotfl::rotfl::clap::rotfl::rotfl::clap:

By some miracle, I'd just swallowed my bite of salad, so my monitor didn't wear it.

I was all for Kate getting her own house but that is just mean. She buys the inn and kicks everyone out :( so she could have her own little mansion?? :angry: I guess Doug and Julie are still living with Jen so at least they are not homeless....yet.

I hope Jen Jen finally backs off Chad. Maybe Laura can get through that drug addled brain that Chad is the father and she is the granny, who is a pill popper.

As for cousin Hope, she is another hypocrite. How dare she confront Aiden over anything? She is a cold blooded killer. I'm glad to see someone remembers Will.

Back