SPOILER !! week of Feb. 15

Ugh. Well, when we think the show is overly stupid is when it wins "best show" at the Emmys. Guess it's time for another win.:wink:

I suggest get rid of Andre, and bring back Tony. I'd rather see Tony trying to save/uphold the Dimera name and go up against Deimos . Perhaps another letter Andre and Tony are twins and Stefano is /was their father.

Oh, my gosh........That witch, that evil evil nasty spoiled brat of a witch.

As to the spoiler pics.....as we all suspected, there is Brady, shirt open in the hospital, no scar, no bandages, no nothin!

dool_359.JPG

Whatever, doesn't look at all like he has the kind of big, red, incision area that would be present from a heart transplant. And that dark little area is NOT a scar! But, guess we will see when we actually see the scene........if we do! Who knows, they might cut it. LOL

Shawn could easily date someone he just met, a fellow police officer, a customer in a bar, the waitress at a restaurant....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re "The Love Patch" video, I was going to suggest that the ISA operative simply "deny, deny, deny" any tattling by Ava, but I guess that won't work now! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back