SPOILER !! Week of Oct. 8th

Lani is jealous when Eli reconnects with Sheila;

well, freaking yes Lani is jealous about this.... after all she has told Eli they can only be friends, so she has no other point to be on the show but to now be jealous every time Eli looks, talks, glances towards another woman younger than his grandmother.... what will Lani do when Kate sets her fangs/nails/blue chunk towards Eli.....:fan:

I admit I am looking forward to Mimi/Bonnie confrontation.
I have read SPECULATION that Nicole MIGHT have been forced, via blackmail, to marry Xander!! LOL. He is returning, and did take the confession tape from the safe. Nicole is only back for a short visit...like Mimi...so, am looking forward to whatever this entails.
As to Hope, she has needed a wake up call for some time in regard to her behavior....She expects Rafe to trust her judgement, actions, etc. no matter what, but for her, seems to be a one way street.
And let me say right here and now, I pray Rafe has to comfort her, because she learned and finally accepted that her late rapist paramour is really dead, dead, dead.

While I think Hope is acting very, very, very self righteous, I am also tired of seeing Rafe, or anyone, try to confort Sami. I wish Rafe would say "Oh, get over yourself, lady. The world does not revolve around you or your precious EJ. The man raped you, you twit, so if he's not dead, you should want to kill him yourself." :angry::angry::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope I think is going to be in big trouble....So what if Rafe helps Sami, that is just who Rafe is and Hope knows that...ShaSha

I miss Nicole and she has suffered quite a bit on this show...If she married Xander, :sick: I am going to puke...ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4517/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-1-12

Monday October 8:
Mimi and Bonnie have a heated argument over Bonnie's plan.

Tuesday October 9:
Eric is stunned by Nicole's unexpected revelation
John and Marlena discover what really happened the night of their almost-wedding.

Wednesday October 10:
Brady continues to gain Kristen's trust.

Thursday October 11:
Xander has a surprising new partner in crime.

Friday October 12:
Kristen tends to a mysterious patient.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-oct-8th-t40165.html#p1937318

Monday, October 8, 2018
Abe and Sheila continue to clash.

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Nicole considers extreme measures to be with Eric.

Thursday, October 11, 2018
Stefan gives Sami a lead on EJ.
Brady secretly follows Kristen, hoping to uncover her secrets.

Friday, October 12, 2018
Nicole and Eric make love!
Lucas and Chloe break the news to Kate about Baby Bonnie.

Is Nicole working with Xander because he knows her secret?

Is Baby Bonnie really Lucas' and Kate is the grandma? I hope Lucas
changes the baby's name.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the spoilers. It sounds more and more like Mimi is the baby's mother. Please don't let Lucas get attached to the baby before it is revealed he's not the father, IF that turns out to be the case.

Nicole and Xander. Disgusting! If he is married to Nicole, I don't want him making mincemeat out of Eric.

How about Nicole with EJ again?
I use to like them together and thought they'd make a great supercouple if they'd have stayed over the years.
Besides wouldn't that put one to Sami? The love of her life being with Nicole of all people....I'd like to see that play out! :rotfl:

Last edited:
I'm really tired of hearing about EJ. He's been dead for 4 years now. If Sami were still a regular on the show, she would have been remarried within a year. As a Sami/Rafe fan, I appreciate scenes with them but I also know they likely won't lead to anything.

EJ can't be dead. He received the Juice of Life Shot just in time...ShaSha

We really do not know WHAT it was that Kristen injected. It was not said, and so far, has not been said. EJ lost a great deal of blood, was shot in the back, and it was hours and hours, maybe even days, before he was found. In Will's case, he quite possibly was not dead yet, though thought to be.
And Heather is right. Been 4 years. Put it all to rest already. Every time Ali sweeney makes a guest appearance, Sami is convinced EJ is alive somewhere. Really? But he doesn't try to contact her, get her to come wherever he is? She needs a shrink, or a good writer to think up something else for her. This is old, is boring, and Heather is right. If Sami had remained a regular in Salem, she would already be with someone else, who would be her heart's desire, and she would be kicking herself for her involvement with the man who subjected her to all those horrible things.

Back