SPOILER !! Week of Oct. 8th

EJ lost a great deal of blood, was shot in the back, and it was hours and hours, maybe even days, before he was found.
Let's straighten this out. He was shot and bled to death in the square, but it did not take days. The important thing is he didn't get the magic first pre-death injection so necessary to surviving a murder with Stefano's magic juice.
if baby is really Mimi's baby
This would be a cheap out since the DNA test proved it was Lucas's and they made such a point of saying it wasn't tampered with. But who knows with this show.
Lucas’s 1/2 brother, they would share some DNA
Only 25% shared DNA for half brothers. Not enough to fool the type of test they did.
It just struck me as odd how Kayla hedged her paternity statements
That is how paternity is always stated. Can/can't be excluded. It's just how scientific statements work.

That being said - I just want the story over and Bonnie off my screen. Send Justin and Adrienne back to Dubai or give them something to do.

In re: EJ.......am pretty sure after he was shot, he was buried under piles of leaves, so was some time before found. Then whatever goes on after being found, and he is in morgue, laying on a slab, and Sami comes in with her big goodbye, crawl up, lay next to him scene. That is why I said "days".
Isn't it interesting that in Salem, there is never an autopsy? They usually do one, as a person could have died of something else. Guess it is not impt. to Salem P.D. just like not checking bullets from victims and the gun supposedly that shot the person.
Oh, lookee here, there is a bloody wound, a knife nearby, guess he was stabbed. The person could have been strangled first, poisoned, even shot with the stab being where the bullet went in. But, what they see is what they assume. :)

While I would have loved a painful, slow death for EJ buried like a rat in leaves, here is the information from your summary of 10-9-2014:
EJ is not a happy camper as he shows up at the spot where he is meeting Clyde, Miguel is standing by. He angrily tells Clyde he went against him, did not do as he was told. But Clyde is right back in EJ's face, yelling at him about being able to make more money, and he will be making more and getting his due. EJ will have none of that, tells Clyde he is through, he now has no territory at all. To go back to whereever. Clyde is yelling right back, calling EJ the spoiled son of a gangter father, who thinks he knows how to do this, but doesn't. EJ punches Clyde in the jaw, and down goes Clyde.
Back to Sami who cannot get any bars on her phone apparently. Frustrated, she closes it up, the heck with it. She is about to take off, when she hears a gun shot. EJ? EJ?
Then on 10-10-2014:
Replay of Clyde telling off EJ, and EJ punching him in the jaw. Over to Sami who cannot get a signal for her phone. She hears a shot. Back to the clearing. Clyde is getting up, EJ is looking at him, and then at Miguel, who is holding a gun, having just fired the shot. No one says a word, EJ looks at them both, then is holding his hand under his jacket, brings it out, covered with blood, and slowly sinks to his knees, then falls forward, his face hitting the dust. Clyde asks Miguel what he did, Miguel says "he was attacking you". Quick witted Clyde tells Miguel to take his wallet, his watch, and Miguel flips EJ over, and does so. Clyde mentions the ring, that gets slipped off as well. Clyde gets some pine branches to wipe away foot prints, telling Miguel to get out of the park some other way than the regular exits. Clyde has taken the gun, and later, gives everything to Jeremiah, telling him to dispose of everything, he knows how.
Sami has finally gotten a signal, calls 911 reporting hearing a gunshot, someone may be hurt. East entrance of the park, but the shot is from further in the east side. She then calls EJ again, and takes off.
Sami comes around some bushes, and sees EJ on the ground. She rushes over, and takes his neck pulse, yes, there is one, he is still there. She is constantly talking to him, telling him to hold on, come back, open his eyes. She sees the blood, takes off her white blouse to staunch the flow of blood. She is babbling, truly, occasionally yelling for help.
So, at any rate, very quick to be found. Enough time for the killers to cover up tracks using branches, which is perhaps what you remember. But Sami found him quickly, had heard the shot, etc.

Which only serves to show that we agree there was never a first shot given to Eeeej and his resurrection by the second shot would be - well I would say implausible but this is Days we are talking about. *wink*

Well, if Clyde and Miguel took his watch, ring and wallet, they could get an EJ double. The Salem plastic surgeons are true miracle workers and can make anybody look like anyone they want. I seem to remember Sami standing in front of a person covered in bandages. Four years is a long time to be covered in bandages even by Salem standards.

They knew EJ's wallet, ring and watch were stolen. So if someone appeared in Salem having those items, it would immediately be suspicious.

Really hoping the clip of Sami finding a bandaged man in a hospital room is all just some sort of scam arranged by Kristen.

At this point, since we already saw the ridiculous possession storyline years ago, I would go for a mummy back from the dead, kidnaping Sami to bring her with him back to his tomb as his queen for eternity. Anything to get rid of Sami, and the spectre of her smoochy moochy EJ, for good.

IF speculation on Nicole being married to Xander are true, then I am all for that twist. My only wish is that these short story arcs were not spoiled so as to give us a true surprise. At any rate, with Xander in possession of the audio recording it makes sense that he would go to Nicole and blackmail her with this. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Thursday October 11:
Xander has a surprising new partner in crime.
I wonder if Kristen is his partner in crime? On today's show (10/3), she told Brady she knew about Nicole killing Deimos and Brady blackmailing her over it. How could Kristen possibly know that unless Xander told her?

Kristen did hear Brady & Eve's conversation in the hospital. In fact she is great at that. However, when she first appeared, she knew every single thing that had happened in Salem since she "fell to her death" out that window......so she certainly has some sort of informant.

LOL JS! It's not like they (Salemites) close any doors when they're telling each other secrets or cheating or blackmailing or lying...heck they could save a lot of money on all buildings in Salem by leaving the doors off to any rooms!

Kristen did hear Brady & Eve's conversation in the hospital.
Were they discussing how Brady blackmailed Nicole over killing Deimos (while at the hospital)? If so, I missed that part. I only saw Kristen watching as Brady and Eve talked about how they broke up and that he was going back to the hotel to pack his stuff and leave the room.

Actually, I missed a bit of their argument...but she told Brady off as he could not forgive her, when he has done much worse. He said he lost Tate because of her, she says she lost Tate, too. There was a bit more, (hubby always figures he can talk to me during the show - never during commercials, lol).

Back