SPOILER !! week of Sept. 12th

Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Deimos tries to reach out to Chloe and explain why he believes the baby is his. [If Deimos did a little research on the history of who's your daddy in Salem, he'd realize that the common-sense approach is unlikely to work.]

Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Xander corners a frightened Theresa. [Hopefully, the writers will have the common decency not to have Jeannie T. stuck in a crawl space.]

Thursday, September 15, 2016
Kate is on edge after she thinks she sees Clyde in the town square. [Kate could then go report this to Roman, but it would make too much sense for Salem.]
Joey, Ciara, Claire, and Theo decompress after their first day of college classes. [Given the track record of Salem college students, this could also be the last day that they attend a class. And what's Chloe gofer Claire doing in college? Isn't she convinced that higher learning isn't for her?]

Friday, September 16, 2016
Orpheus, Clyde, and Xander find a base of operations and agree to work together to crush and destroy their enemies. [Given the lack of alertness of Roman's cops, this so-called base of operations could easily be the Town Square.]

Last edited:
Wow the first day of class at Salem U is so tough they need to "decompress". Good thing nobody went to Yale or Harvard or Princeton, or even a state college, whatever state that would be!

LOL, I don't know, I'm inclined to cut the Teen Scene a little slack on this one. I went to community college six years after graduating from high school and think of my first day as my personal version Dante's Inferno. LOL

Okay it wasn't that bad and I'm exaggerating for the sake of a totally gratuitous literary reference. :)

My point is that high school and college are different animals and the initial transition can be stressful even if it's just Salem U. So while it's not exactly the Ivy League I can still sympathize with our unruly band of youths feeling the need to "decompress." :)

Thanks, katmouse. I'd forgotten that Gabi and Paul worked together.

I went to community college six years after graduating from high school...
:OT: I started college at the ripe old age of 38, and made the Dean's List every quarter, plus graduating with a 4.0 GPA. It just goes to show that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks. :back:

I thought Claire said she wasn't going to college and that she was pursuing her singing career and that if she didn't make it after a year she would go to college then? These writers sure have a short-term memory issue.

Probably different writers. The old writing team had Claire adamantly say she did not want to go to college, while Higley and Quan could have her change her mind.

Heather, I think you mean Claire not Chloe... too many names in Salem
that start with C and D

Thanks, I was tired last night and read that wrong.

So, Theresa spills something on her beautiful wedding dress that is impossible to remove, sends her friends off so she is alone in the apt. (Oh, yeah, every bride to be wants to travel alone to her wedding), but she manages to remove the stain, in time for trouble to arrive in the person of Xander.

Back