katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday September 10:
Paul comes to a horrifying realization.

Tuesday September 11:
Bonnie pressures Lucas to help ensure her freedom.

Wednesday September 12:
Jennifer puts Eve on notice.

Thursday September 13:
Ben surprises Ciara with a very special gift.

Friday September 14:
Marlena’s loved ones gather to say their emotional goodbyes.
Ben makes a stunning accusation against Hope.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11090119/5/#new

Monday, September 10, 2018
Bonnie introduces Lucas to his daughter.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Belle and John have a tense discussion about Marlena's fate.
Kayla advises Jennifer to tell Eric the truth.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Brady catches Will and Sonny in an intimate moment.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Friday, September 14, 2018
Against his better judgment, Rafe breaks the rules to help Sami.
Hope tells Ben, Ciara, and Tripp new evidence has come to light which implicates Ben.

Last edited:
Lucas' daughter??? :eek: Of all the characters I wanted to have a baby this year, Lucas and Bonnie were not on my list. I hope she's lying.

Oh Rafe come on. I guess he's not too angry about Sami knocking him out. Too bad he's probably being destroyed to prop Sami and EJ now too.:sick:

So, looks like Belle wins out against John over Marlena's living will, tho I doubt she will die. Evidently Jen tells Eric why Nicole left town, thus Brady will learn Eve is a blabbermouth! Paul, from other things I have read, is probably.....note the word probably......going to end up being unable to walk or something, as a result of his fall out that window.......maybe end up joining Theo in South Africa. (because you know there are no reliable rehab centers here in North America.:sarcasm:)
No mention of Kristen......hmmm, that seems hopefully, a good thing, unless she managed to open that collapsible broom stick on the way down and flew off???
Lucas's daughter??? Oh, Bonnie, you will try any scam, won't you?
Sincerely hope that Ben accuses Hope of harassment and/or manufacturing evidence.

Maybe Ben says Hope is a mother similar to Sami. Would it not be a hoot if Hope ended up in a situation where she needed rescuing and Ben came in to save the day? I know not gonna happen but I would darn sure watch that.

Oh, drat! Kristen must have 9 lives.....must survive the trip out the window, as there ARE spoilers saying she shows up at Stefan's door. Maybe we get lucky and they kill each other, ala The War of the Roses! (Michael Douglas/Kathleen Turner)

Thank you for the spoilers.

I bet that little girl is Mimi's, and she has to swoop into Salem to rescue her from her scamming grandma.

Oh Lordy, I've seen more than enough of Kristen to last me several more years. Susan can stick around, though.

Looks like Paul is going to be severely hurt physically and emotionally. In the beginning, I liked WIll and Sonny together. That was before Will cheated. Paul and Sonny were ok together, but nothing special. I really like Will and Paul as a couple. Sonny really got creepy and manipulative when Will returned from the dead.

In the photo, it looks like Ben is gloating to someone off to the right. Could be Hope or Tripp.

No offense meant to anyone else's opinion but I always liked Will and Sonny together and still do - they were "the couple" and Will/Paul and Sonny/Paul were fill-ins that really didn't fill in anything. Will shouldn't have cheated but for a while Sonny treated him like a project, someone to be convinced of something, someone to be led, not like a partner or an equal. You can't expect a relationship to be the partnership it's supposed to be if the footing isn't equal and in the beginning it wasn't. Remember the trick Sonny tried to pull by having the Halloween supplies delivered to his apartment? He had his moments, too. He held it against Will that Will was Arianna's father but when Will slept with Gabi he and Sonny weren't together and he had just seen Sonny and Brian kissing. Sonny isn't exactly innocent in any of this, either. In any case, glad the right couple is back together.

Just my own observation/thoughts, but Sonny has, to me, changed a great deal since he first was with Will. Personally, I felt they married entirely too soon. Will's realization of his sexuality was brand new, whereas for Sonny it had been a few years.
And the past year or so, it just seemed Sonny was not the Sonny of old, phoning it in more or less, but he was not the only one. Of late, he is entirely too pushy, demanding. Will just regained his memories, he has a lot to sort out. His marriage to Sonny was not all sunshine and lollypops. And while Will cheated, Sonny is the one who left for Paris for a year........not for a vacation, for a few weeks, but he left his husband! And if Will had not been "killed" there would have been a divorce. Sonny is not coming across well of late, whether in business, personal lives, anything. Going to be interesting to see what he does next.
Christopher Sean, who plays Paul is leaving the show, he decided not to renew his contract, his choice. So, how they write him out, will be leaving the path open for Sonny & Will.

Monday September 10:
Paul comes to a horrifying realization. [Did he realize that Will only remembers his wedding to Sonny, not why he cheated on him or that Sonny fled to Paris to escape him.]
Bonnie introduces Lucas to his daughter. [And then she can say goodbye to the child. Felon mothers do go to jail.]

Tuesday September 11:
Bonnie pressures Lucas to help ensure her freedom. [Poor Lucas, he never catches a break. Even getting back with Sami (yes, really) might be better than any contact with lowlife Bonnie.]

Wednesday September 12:
Jennifer puts Eve on notice. [Eve hasn't been paying attention. Putting a Salemite "on notice" is even more useless than confronting them.]

Friday September 14:
Marlena’s loved ones gather to say their emotional goodbyes. [Why? Everyone knows that she isn't going anywhere. Hell will freeze over before the writers write Deidre Hall (Marlena) out of the cast.]
Ben makes a stunning accusation against Hope. [If it's that she's a bad cop, it's not stunning. Stunning would be that she started the cabin fire herself so that she could frame Ben.]
Hope tells Ben, Ciara, and Tripp new evidence has come to light which implicates Ben. [With Kristen on the loose, Hope has time to renew her efforts to frame Ben? Abe should fire her ASAP.]

Very good and valid observation Poirot. I'm with you on those thoughts. I really do not want to see Will and Sonny together. I don't like Sonny at all any more and Will is working on my nerves also! Ah, what the heck maybe the really do deserve each other!
I really can't stand the way Sonny looks at Will and how close he gets to him when he talks. He reminds me of a fixated suffocating stalker.

Last edited:
Let us not forget that Paul continued to go after Sonny even after the one night stand and found out Will was married to Sonny.

Back