SPOILER !! Week Sept 12

LOL, Jake was in his 40s.......born in 79m died in 2021 according to his headstone.
And heck.........back a lot of years, a young cousin married a woman 10 years older, and it was a "scandal" within the family. They were married for years, one passed away, the other never married. And MY daughter married a man 12 yrs. younger than she was, while her sister married one 15 years older than her. WAs odd for me, one son-law old enough to be the other's dad. LOL. The one with the younger husband eventually divorced, the other stayed married til her hubby passed away. So, yes, it is common in real life, for sure.
However, I do think the age difference between Johnny & Ava is just too big for anything other than a good, nice friendship.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-september-12th-t43949.html#p2121895

Monday, September 12, 2022
Gabi is stunned to come face-to-face with Stefan.

Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Marlena, Kayla, and Kate all suddenly become ill.

Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Xander and Sarah's state of wedded bliss comes to an abrupt halt.
Nicole has an enticing offer for Eric.

Thursday, September 15, 2022
Ava and Johnny keep up their charade.

Friday, September 16, 2022
Kristen makes a shocking accusation against Brady.

I saw that headstone in another post. I wasn’t sure how old Vivian’s wonder twins were supposed to be. Either way, Jake was a full adult. Johnny is so juvenile. It’s hard to imagine what a hardened ex-mafiosa like Ava would even see in him. She and EJ have more in common. That can swap stories about coercing people into sex and making babies.

I'm trying to figure out what charade Ava/Johnny are "keeping up with"?? :confused: What that they are pretending, that they DIDN'T see each other nekid? :rotfl:

I'm sure the "ill" that they are talking about that Marlena, Kate, and Kayla are going to be suddenly all experiencing is poison and not pregnancy, I hope. I know, I know all of them are way past the "normal" age of having babies but this is Salem we are talking about so, not so completely out of the Salem bounds of impropriety to happen. Orpheus impregnates each of them with his "essence", they all get miraculously pregnant with his babies so that he can have the kids/family he felt he was robbed of. Yeah, sick and twisted but hey again, this is Salem. That's all that needs to be said. Probably poison though, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Rachel's custody hearing turns ugly.
Wow, that's really shocking. :rolleyes:
Chloe is surprised to find Stefan at her door
I don't understand why when the dead rise from the grave regularly in Salem. Salem cemeteries should offer a punch card for each re-burial. After 4 re-burials, the 5th is free.

Chanel and Allie argue about Johnny and Ava.
because siblings and ex wives really care about someone's friendship or beyond with another person?

I don't understand all the concern over other people's sex lives that goes on is Salem.....

makes me wonder if my kids, siblings, friends wonder about my personal life?? ewww... that's just icky...

Monday, September 12, 2022
Gabi is stunned to come face-to-face with Stefan. [Any event that shuts up Gabba-Gabba even for an instant can't be all bad.]

Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Marlena, Kayla, and Kate all suddenly become ill. [Orpheus again or did Roman use tainted clams in the chowder?]

Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Xander and Sarah's state of wedded bliss comes to an abrupt halt. [Of course it does. The real shocker would have been a state of wedded bliss for the X-Man and his bride.]
Nicole has an enticing offer for Eric. [Nicole should stop tormenting the fornicating former father with such offers. He'll be copiously drooling just like Daniel Jonas did during his glory days as Salem's Love Doctor.]

Friday, September 16, 2022
Kristen makes a shocking accusation against Brady. [The shocking thing about any Kreepy Kritter accusation would be that anyone believed it.]

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...lness-hits-salem-brady-kristen-custody-battle

Monday, September 12
Gabi is shocked when she comes face-to-face with Stefan.
Chanel and Allie are stunned by Paulina’s news.
Alex asks Stephanie out for a drink.
EJ catches Ava and Johnny in a compromising position.

Tuesday, September 13
Marlena, Kayla, and Kate suddenly become ill…
John and Steve try to figure out how to locate Orpheus.
Rafe questions Nicole about Eric.
Eric opens up to Jada.

Wednesday, September 14
Xander and Sarah’s wedded bliss comes to a sudden halt.
Nicole entices Eric with an offer.
Rafe and Jada get a lead on Orpheus.
The truth about Orpheus’s revenge plans starts to become clear.

Thursday, September 15
Gabi tells EJ that Stefan is alive.
Chanel and Allie argue about Johnny and Ava.
Ava and Johnny maintain their charade.
Rachel’s custody gets turns ugly.

Friday, September 16
Kristen hurls a shocking accusation against Brady.
Chloe is stunned to discover Stefan at her door.
EJ has a proposition for Stefan.
Johnny wants a favor from Allie.

Back