SPOILER !! Week Sept 12

Marlena, Kayla, and Kate suddenly become ill…
Suddenly???? these women have been sneezing since Wednesday.... it's not at all sudden in the real world...
Xander and Sarah’s wedded bliss comes to a sudden halt.
1 day of wedded bliss is all the X-man gets??? come on..... That beats Eric and Nicole in torture of the fan base.... just plain mean.....
The truth about Orpheus’s revenge plans starts to become clear.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
like I believe the writers have more than a bare bones outline at this point of the story......

Spoilers sound terrible. Orpheus is tired.

Are we supposed to root for Li and Gabi or Stefan and Gabi?

Alex is a creep and I hate his idiotic glasses.
Orpheus and the plots he's involved with are so worn out and tired that he must be thoroughly bored with himself.

I'm rooting for Li back in Hong Kong and Gabi on the unemployment line.

Jason, Alex needs his dorky glasses. Otherwise, people would continually mistake him for Ben. :sarcasm:

He really is doing very well. Am glad he agreed to let them braid his wild hair when he took over. They even hid it for a while inside the back of his shirt. LOL. Whatever Orpheus stole from Rolf's lab. I hope Rolf has an antidote hidden away in a safe some where. I really did not like that Orpheus had such easy access he was able to wander around, remove drugs, replace them, etc. etc.

Does anyone besides me think that Richard Wharton is doing a bang-up job as Dr Rolf?
Sometimes I forget it's not William Utay.
I think he's doing a bang-up job as well. The only thing missing in his performance, for me, is that twinkle in the eye William Utay often has. The twinkle that lets us know that he knows how outrageous he is and is laughing with us.

One of my daughters is married to a man 2 years younger than her oldest son. They are much happier than she was with no. 1. They were the same age. But I do not want Ava and Johnny in a love story. (sex)
My ex-daughter-in-law is on her third marriage now. He is 1 year older than her oldest child, the grandson living with me. She is in her 50s and he's 30!
Are we supposed to root for Li and Gabi or Stefan and Gabi?
I think Stefan. She did seem to love him and really be upset when he died.

My ex is married to a woman 3 years older than our oldest son. My son said to her before his dad and step-whatever-you-want-to-call-her got married "You are closer to my age. You should be dating me not my dad." His dad told him if he said that again he would knock him on his patootie! My ex and his young bride divorced and remarried again.

Added to say, I can't believe she remarried him after she divorced him because he abused her. It is is MO.

Last edited:
Back