SPOILER !! Week Sept 17

Crazy Days!!! :whack:Are you sure this isn't Laugh-In or a skit on the Carol Burnett Show? :fan: :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can just see it now. "Marlena" will be pushing John aside to go after Mr. Roman. Well, Sami will be happy if she thinks her "mom" and dad could reunite.

Really nice how they can go and just pluck an inmate from a prison for their plan.

LOL, well, my theory is how it is done. But don't you love that "marlena" has been in surgery, ICU, has woken up, then has a setback, is in coma.......but still in full makeup, hair just perfect?

It made me wonder after seeing today's show when the switch is done. Is Marlena
listening or is Hattie listening to all their secrets
:)

And so..........Ciara once again walks in on Tripp & Claire locking lips. And Gabi is back, pretending to be buddy, buddy w/Abby, but her agenda saying otherwise. I really am looking forward to next week....."Marlena" waking up and not being very nice to a couple of her kids.......Lucas getting paternity results, hearing what Tripp & Claire will be saying to Ciara........and Hope's reaction to Rafe's question. :)

You know, I know the actors love playing "fun" and "off character" moments - but this is not good.

ENOUGH WITH THE DAG-BLASTED DOUBLES, MR CARLIVATI!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just in case I wasn't clear: !!!!!!

Back