SPOILER !! Week Sept 17

Oh, my gosh, that preview was hilarious, I had to watch it twice, could not stop laughing.

I did the same thing.

Usually I can take Hattie in only small doses. This may be one of those doses. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love watching her tell off Sami and Belle.

I'm also looking forward to Chloe tearing into Bonnie.

Glad Deidre finally has something to do, poor lady has been having to lay still in that bed for a couple weeks, not moving, tears falling on her, while everyone else was emoting all around her. However, yep, Hattie is one character only in small doses, so hoping camera time is minimal. Yes, she will take advantage of being out of prison, and evidently, will be released if she does this........then she & Bonnie can run off to New Orleans or somewhere.

Just an observation, but both Marlena & Adrienne have not been given anything to do in the past months except listen to others, offer a shoulder and an ear. So am sure the actresses were glad to finally get the chance to use some acting chops. But both Bonnie & Hattie are soooo over the top, that short visits are really best.

When i first saw she wakes up as Hattie I thought seriously, and no one knew it was Hattie. But then I read that indeed Marlena is still at death's door and Kayla and John switch in Hattie. Even dumber. When we got Ron as the writer I thought was suppose to be a good. He had to clean up and end the doppleganger garbage but now he's bringing it back? Just dumb as far as I'm concerned. I thought at least if it was Hattie then Marlena was ok but nope.

I went back and watched yesterdays episode when the switch would have taken place. When everyone was walking back in the room after "Marlena" was unhooked and her left thumb moved. Just thought it was funny. dangit Hattie! Just lay still!

He had to clean up and end the doppleganger garbage but now he's bringing it back?
I'm pretty sure almost all of the dopple stuff was his - I can recall reading a Poirot post that stated he extended it. He loves them and has used them on every soap he's head-written. I completely agree with you - the switch kills any impact a story like this could have had.

Hattie was created by Tom Langan in 2000. Brought back in 2004 by James Reilly. Returned in 2016 by Corday (who evidently given credit by Wikipedia for it), Albert Alarr & Greg Meng. Headwriter then was Dena Higley. Present headwriter's work began appearing in July, 2017.

Posting some of the ones on other pages

JPI_Episode13427_0001767310-600x357.jpg

JPI_Episode13427_0001767314-600x357.jpg

JPI_Episode13427_0001767322-600x357.jpg

JPI_Episode13427_0001768790-600x357.jpg

lol...well, got first 2...but then it goes back to 1st page

The shoes! The shoes always get me! Look at the ones Bonnie is wearing! Where did she get these spiked heels? Could she even be wearing those in a police department? Isn't she detained right now? Then again, Salem's police department is full of idiots and a real strainer. I don't know about the US, but here in Quebec, if one wants to go into a department, one must wait in a waiting room, then be buzzed in (security doors) and accompanied by an officer to go into the offices. Seriously, this is ridiculous!!!!!

Back