SPOILER !! Week Sept 17

My guesses for HUGE spoilers based on the cover photos. :sarcasm:

Gabi steps up her manipulation of Abigail trying to get Gabby to come out. Drawn out and overdone. B-O-R-I-N-G! At least Stefan isn't on the cover, too.

John continues to fight Belle about unplugging Marlena. How long is this going to go on?

Hope screeches about Ben and Sami, and Rafe stands by with a deer staring at headlights look on his face. Wash, rinse, repeat.

LOL, squirrelly.........
Does seem to be the pattern.wash, rinse, repeat. From what I have read, Hope tells Rafe he is still in love with Sami, Gabi continues her plot to gaslight Abby, drugging her, etc.
But MY guess as to the Marlena thing.....since a spoiler says Roman, John & Kayla hatch a plan.......is that they get Hattie out to fake being Marlena, while they spirit her somewhere to recover.....and thus "Marlena" wakes up, and it is really Hattie.
Cannot have been Hattie all this time (the one shot, etc.) because John called the warden's office and Hattie was in there working (this was about the doll - as Marlena had no idea who could have sent it). So, maybe they get Hattie's cooperation, in exchange for early release??? Anyway, thus "Marlena" wakes up, Belle is mortified, John happy, he takes her away, etc. Hattie is gone, John is with the real comatose Marlena who does eventually wake up. And that is MY GUESS, that is all. I don't know what really happens.

Another theory could be what if Marlena was kidnapped before the wedding and this really is Hattie who is dying? Remember how she was delayed and then Val had to pick her up? Val probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Marlena and Hattie. Just a thought.

Back