SPOILER !! Week Sept 21

Was it my imagination when Abby picked up a picture and asked "who the hell is this", it looked like Kate Mansi (ex-Abby)! it was only a split second but it sure didn't look like Marci Miller (Abby). Sure hope I got those names right! The hair was what threw me. Kate Mansi (Abby) has wavy hair and the woman in the picture had long wavy hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was Kate Mansi (ex-Abby) with Chad in the picture when Abby first looked at it. Then when her mind cleared (or whatever), it was a picture of Marci Miller (current Abby) with Chad. I'm guessing it was a little inside joke and worked well with the storyline of Abby's mental illness and hallucinations.

Thanks guys! No doubt it was an inside joke and it was a good one. I just saw the post about it on Facebook. It's good to know that my old eyes are not quite that bad yet!

I laughed out loud when I saw that picture and heard Abby ask who the hell is that. With the windows being open, I'm sure all of the neighbors heard the first real laugh my story has given me in ages.

Back