SPOILER !! Week Sept 25

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11040148/3/#new

Monday, September 25, 2017‬
‬Sonny has a painfully honest discussion with Paul about Will.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017‬
‬Marlena visits Eric and questions him about his feelings for Nicole.
Chad and Abigail desperately try to track down Dario.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017‬
‬At Abigail's bachelorette party, Kayla and Hope confide in one another about their respective relationships.

Thursday, September 28, 2017‬
‬Andre and Kate set new ground rules for their fake marriage.

Friday, September 29, 2017‬
‬Julie gives Doug a romantic surprise

At Abigail's bachelorette party,
I don't see why people in Chad and Abigail's situation don't just have a small ceremony for their second (or third, or...) wedding. Here they are planning a big to-do (or at least as big a one as DOOL's budget can handle) when it would be simpler to get it over with. Yes, I know it's a celebration of their love and commitment, but we just went through that with them. The same goes for John and Marlena when/if they remarry. Just do it already!

I have to agree with that too. I didn't have a fancy wedding when I got married. I
don't want one when I find someone for the next one. The money could be used
for something else like a honeymoon :)

Monday, September 25, 2017‬
‬Sonny has a painfully honest discussion with Paul about Will.

This ought to be interesting. I'm sure it is a conversation many of us have had when our dead and buried spouse returns (from being dead).

Sure Sonny, ran from the marriage when he found out Will had cheated, then just as he realized he could forgive and forget, he returns home only to find it is too late.

And yes, let's track down Dario. How about NO. We will wait to see the next incarnation of Dario. Besides I'd rather see Eduardo return.

I have read in spoilers that Sonny has a dream about Will. That could be why the serious conversation???

Sounds as if Chad & Abby run into a snag ....annulment ? Is this why they want to track down the guy?

I didn't have a fancy wedding when I got married. I
don't want one when I find someone for the next one. :)
I don't see anything wrong with a big wedding if it isn't the same couple getting married. katmouse, when you find "Mr. Right," celebrate! You may decide you want a wedding with all the trimmings, after all. :)

This is OT, but....

Years ago, one of my co-workers finally got engaged to the man she had been living with for years. They did it up big with the showers, parties, etc. Our department decided to get the happy couple a really nice (and expensive) set of pots and pans, since she loved to cook. We all pitched in, and the gift was bought and presented at the shower.

To this day, it still sticks in my craw that she came to work the next day and bragged about how she had cooked dinner with her new pots and pans. I think she should have at least waited until after the wedding, for something. I'm still an old-fashioned "girl" about such things. Ah, but I digress.
:back:

A cousin of mine had her 2nd marriage (to someone else) in a church, but she wore a lovely dressy, but knee length peach color dress. It was just family, a few friends, and the "reception" was in the back yard of the man she married. Food, drinks, was a small back yard. Don't know anyone who married the same man....oh, wait, my daughter did, LOL. Just did the two of them at the courthouse. The 2nd marriage lasted longer than their lst (which was maybe 6 most-a year...both in college) but then they stuck in out for about 12 years, had 2 kids....but....got divorced again. Such is life.
But I do have a cousin who lived with this guy for nearly 25 years, then suddenly decided to marry. Yep, big wedding, whole shebang. white wedding dress, bridesmaids...Well, I live too far away, so was not there, only saw a pic or two.

Maybe Abby & Chad want more than what they had for their 1st disaster. You know, that one in the DiMera study, with only two guests, (Theo & Ciara) who were the witnesses or best man/maid of honor. Talk about cheating the viewers. Their story/lives were really handled badly by the previous team, so hopefully things improve.

Just my own speculation based on spoilers I have read and the timing. Realizing Will is coming back for real I am thinking these early appearances are an hallucination by Lucas and a dream by Sonny. Just a hunch, could be wrong.

I agree CTDays. As I mentioned on another thread, another site says Will is only back for a few month arc. No idea if that is true but if it is I think the first appearances will be hallucinations and dreams then probably some time "hiding out" and finally interaction with Sonny and family members before he leaves town. Just my SPECULATION.

Maybe Abby & Chad want more than what they had for their 1st disaster. You know, that one in the DiMera study, with only two guests, (Theo & Ciara) who were the witnesses or best man/maid of honor. Talk about cheating the viewers. Their story/lives were really handled badly by the previous team, so hopefully things improve.

This is my thinking as well. Ron seems determined to right the wrongs of the previous regime.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3458

-Justin gives Abigail some good news.

-Paul gets propositioned at his bachelor party.

-The double wedding of Abigail/Chad and Sonny/Paul is in peril.

-A mysterious figure escapes from Bayview.

-Gabi struggles with her recent heartbreak.

-Andre throws Chad an unusual bachelor party.

Interesting.....Somehow, just never thought of Chad as a "bachelor" per se, guess he was, since he was not married.

Someone propositions a guy about to be married?? What is that lack of manners, lack of good taste, or just perhaps too much alcohol?

Bah, humbug on Gabi's "heartbreak". Give us all a break!

And...guess the "hand" that stole the guard's keys at Bayview uses them to his own advantage, huh?

Back